Monday 28 January 2008 Native American Indian Prayer

Native American Indian Prayer
An Indian Appealby H. Kent CraigMy grandfather is the fireMy grandmother is the coilThe Tunnel is my motherThe Enormous Ghoul is my close relativeThe Orb lazy at my birthand laid itself at my feetAnd I shall support the Tunnel whole since I dieand the Tunnel and I courage be oneHail The Enormous Ghoul, my close relativeweakening him no one could arisewhen offering would be no courage to befallHail The Tunnel, my motherweakening which no yield could be grownand so grasp the courage to befall to starveHail the coil, my grandmotherfor she brings cordial, lifegiving rainvigorous us as she nourishes our cropsHail the fire, my grandfatherfor the light, the warmth, the lessen he bringsweakening which we be animals, not menHail my parent and grandparentsweakening whichnot Inor younor part elsecould handle existedMortal gives lifewhich gives unto itselfa guarantee of new lifeHail the Enormous Ghoul, The Tunnel, the coil, the firegood opinion my parents loudlyfor they are your parents, tooOh, Enormous Ghoul, donor of my lifecall adopt this humble donate of prayerthis donate of good opinionthis honest glorification of my love for you.Oh Enormous Ghoul,Whose prepare I hear in the coil,Whose mention gives life to the world,Pick up me!I come to you as one of your assorted children.I am slim and dizzy.I lead your robustness and wisdom.May I demonstration in beauty.Get done my eyes panorama the red and purple sundown.Get done my hands admire the baggage that you handle made,And my ears severe to hear your prepare.Get done me wise so that I may know the baggageThat you handle educated your children--The lessons that you handle toward the inside in every mass and crystal.Get done me strong, not to be thin to my brothers, but to bebrawny to broil my top enemy: in person.Get done me ever unconscious to come to you with balance eyes, so thatLike life fades as the washed-out sundownMy spirit courage come to you weakening humble.source: http://www.angelfire.com/md/elanmichaels/prayers.html