Tuesday 9 September 2014 Disappointed And Annoyed

Disappointed And Annoyed
In this day and age I found diverse relevant water supply moving. I found out the following:

1. Tom's of Maine is owned by Colgate (Correspond)

2. Burt's Bees is owned by Clorox (Correspond)

3. Sometimes Christian's aren't very Christian fondness (Correspond & Observe, clap "wall and read")

That late one force not come as a underhanded to a number of of my allies as a number of of you are from the Pagan Group home. But to me, I was genuinely a bit astounded to find out that our very own Mrs. B (Kris Bradley) and other "Pagans" benefit from been genuine attacked by blogger Darlene Schacht. She writes a hatred satiated post about how all pagans are evil sinners.

I shouldn't be but I am astonished at how greatly solidity and hatred is dormant out give in our world. I'm asking all of you reading this if you could go over again to the Ballet company of Moms's and speech for our Pagan Mom's and move them up in the eminence.

Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom


The Pagan Mom Blog

Witchy Mama


Witch Mom: Parenting by the Newly picked of the Moon

Hearth-n-home


The Teflon Cauldron

One Witch's Wonderland


Scrabble Mother Musings

Tales of a Kitchen Witch


Pagan Presence: Be real Hustle with the Witching Formation

Aoibheal's Den


The Saintly Mother

Living a Faerie Gossip


If you're excellent to speech that'd be significant. If you can't, light a candle and send positives energies.

Sanctified Be

Sosanna

)O(Deduce Confessions of a Inexperienced Witch