Saturday 14 June 2008 Sprinkling Powders In The Four Corners

Sprinkling Powders In The Four Corners
Patronize spells or casters discern spray a brighten of brackish, or sometimes herbs or matching powders, in the corners of the house/room someplace the spell is person done. For occasion, were I casting an Ability spell, I energy interleave a brighten of Ability powder in each dilemma. For a horrific spell, I might put some brackish in the corners to protect for my part from cross-contamination. In a Coins Family Stroke of luck, some Coins Family Stroke of luck in each dilemma would clearly be reliable.I'll deal with, mass of my most well-to-do spells included this rank -- but that is not to say all spells someplace I did not perform this were failures. Plus, I've never noted any song luck in spells someplace the totality of the spell is to exposition interleave the corners. This seems to work best as an sustain to a fuller spell.

Reference: just-wicca.blogspot.com