Sunday 27 July 2008 The Gift Of Gardeninghow Has It Transformed Your Life

The Gift Of Gardeninghow Has It Transformed Your Life
"THE GARDEN IS A GIFT..."IT CAN TRANSFORM US IN SO MANY WAYS!"

Has your Garden TRANSFORMED you in any way?

What GIFTS has the Garden brought to you?

Do you believe the Garden carries a CREATIVE POWER that can shift your world within?

Has the Beauty of Creating WITH Your Garden changed who you are..HAS IT MADE YOU BECOME MORE OF WHO YOU ARE?

My love for nature and my own little garden has brought me many gifts..more miracles I could possibly name..but I will start with a few...

GIFTS FROM THE GARDEN


Peacefulness, Serenity, Joy

A Space of Beauty, Balance and Alignment

Patience and Excitement and Creativity


Respect for all of Nature and all the vital parts they play

Healing, Love, Friendship and Abundance

Appreciation for All Seasons


Harmony, Connection and Awe

Inspiration and Creative Expression


Freedom

Can each flower that is born....carry a gift that moves your heart?HAS THE PROCESS OF CARING FOR A GARDEN TAUGHT YOU NEW THINGS?...things about yourself....the earth....nature ?Has it transformed your thinking? Empowered you?

ANOTHER BIG QUESTION:


Was there any one PERSON OR EVENT particularily INSTRUMENTAL in your Journey of Gardening? What do you feel led you to the Gift of Gardening?

And what keeps you gardening?

"THE GARDEN WILL ALWAYS TRANSFORM MY LIFE..IT IS A SPACE OF NATURAL MIRACLES. "

"I am Awake with Nature... Sometimes flowers and trees ignite me with excitement..they can also melt my heart with a flood of emotions. Over the years the garden has shape-shifted into many Powerful Roles.. at times it has been My Nourisher..My Balancer, A Mother, A Father, My Ancient Ancestors..My Healer..My Teacher..My Guide..My Sacred Space..My Awakener...I am in Awe of Nature....and am honored to take a small part in creating with this space.. we all call..our very own Garden."

"The Garden has become a Place to Awaken and Transform..I have learned to Embody; Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter in my Being with Gratefulness and Joy for all the miracles they perform....I Celebrate and Create with that Power of Change..to become more and more of what a Garden is..AWAKE...It is Always Awake and In Harmony with the Natural Essence of Creation".

"THE GIFT OF GARDENING~VICTORIA PETTELLA~"

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS....WHAT GIFTS THE GARDEN HAS BROUGHT TO YOU..WHAT WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN YOUR JOURNEY TO GARDENING....AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LOVE TO SHARE..

ANYONE WHO WISHES TO SHARE THEIR WISDOM..AND THEIR GIFTS FROM THE GARDEN..PLEASE DO!

KIKI~AWAKE WITH CHARM AND SPIRIT~ALL CONTENT COPYRIGHT~

ARTICLE BY VICTORIA PETTELLA