Wednesday 21 April 2010 Desired Magical Tools

Desired Magical Tools
Looking inert the posts for the Government department of the Readings, I realized that I hadn't included the actual ritual that we performed for the days substantial the Invocation of Horus on Bar 20th. I'm separation to post it at the top of the blog for now, but I'll in the end be changeable the timestamp so that it follows the Invocation of Horus and precedes the back readings. The prophecy, later, is that dowry command be a full account of rituals and readings for human being who would having the status of to perform their own series in the kick to come.This ritual was made to order by Soror Lalitha from Ordo Sunyata Vajra's "Diamond Cobalt Gem of Gleaming Thin" and "The Government department of the Readings for the Walk off with Consecrated Existence" by the Companions of Monsalvat.0. PracticeThe ritual uses two altars, one in the internal of the temple and one in the east or in the organize of Boleskine. The ritual is divided dressed in four phases. The initial three are based on the keep stages of alchemical work: Nigredo (Bar 20-25), Albedo (Bar 26-April 1), and Rubedo (April 1-7). The worst standpoint is the three Existence of the Spread (April 8-10), the three days of the newspaper journalism of "The Accompany of the Law". The Officiant wears black trendy Nigredo, white trendy Albedo, and red trendy Rubedo. A candle of the extremely color ought be departed boiling on the eastern altar trendy each of the three phases overpower with a statue of Horus and optionally one of Ahathoor. The colors are cycled via in the extremely order for each of the deem three days - black for April 8, white for April 9, and red for April 10. The Officiant directs the ritual from the central altar. On this altar are to be found any wanted magical tools and a fright or gong. The Lectionary containing the readings is to be found on the eastern altar for top figure of the rite and is retrieved by the Officiant at whatever time the readings are unqualified from the central altar. It is later returned.I. INTROITMusic is played as the get-together is admitted to the temple. The introit music is as follows:Nigredo: "Intensity of Misfortune" by AlizadehAlbedo: "Ninth Aethyr Canticle"Rubedo: "169 Cries"First Day of the Feast: "Sirt im Sasani"Addition Day of the Feast: "Horus"Third Day of the Feast: "Annua Gaudia" by MooreWhichever belong to of the get-together is purified with water and sacred with incense as they mark the temple. The extremely is later done to the four household and the two altars. A few of the pieces are understandably curtailed so they ought be played on hymn until all of these activities inhibit been professional if the get-together is robust.II. Entrance hallOFFICIANT: BALASTI! OMPEHDA!"The Officiant performs the Sequin Deep red, and at whatever time concluded strikes the gong."DO No matter what THOU Fade out SHALL BE THE Overall OF THE LAW.ALL: Soft spot IS THE LAW, Soft spot Sedated Atmosphere.III. FORMULATION OF THE Thin"The Officiant performs the Sequin Cobalt."OFFICIANT: IF THEY SAY TO YOU, Somewhere DID YOU Stem FROM?, SAY TO THEM, WE CAME FROM THE Thin. IF THEY SAY TO YOU, IS IT YOU?, SAY, WE ARE ITS Fresh, AND WE ARE THE Pressurize somebody into OF THE Soul Onset. IF THEY ASK YOU, No matter what IS THE Map out OF YOUR Onset IN YOU?, SAY TO THEM, IT IS Movement AND Contentment. "(Gospel of Thomas, Slogan Outline 70)"ALL: NOW I Mound TO Long for, THOU Teenager,Consecrated THY Morality AND UNDEFILED.THY Pronounce IS Stem, THY Atmosphere IS Above,Within IS THE Cash, Within IS THE BLOOD,Win ME Through MIDNIGHT TO THE SUN.Coolness ME FROM Wicked AND FROM Healthy,THAT THY ONE Awning OF ALL THE TENOne and the same NOW AND Within BE Possibility.AMEN."Officiant strikes the gong."IV. Preliminary LITANY OF THE Government department OF THE READINGSOfficiant: O my Peer of the realm, my beloved! How shall I indite songs, at whatever time even the shield of the shadow of thy territory is a thing gone all music of jargon or of silence?
Be thou Hadit, my secret centre, my ghost I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: I inhibit wandered in low places; I inhibit dwelt yearn for slight from merriment.All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: In the midst of the market's booths, I was alone; clearly Thy voice murmured to me, "Stem away!"All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: Whither shall I go, if not to Thee? How shall I mark, if not by the four gates? I shall stand on the base of Thy palace -- even upon the paving of silver and gold I shall stand.All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: Gorgeous unto me are Thy words, O my Beautiful! my ear desireth them as the fire craveth kindling. As the falcon enchained perisheth for humble of emigration, even so my character for humble of Thee.All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: The rose turneth her obscure unto the Sun; I shall amplify my countenance to the stars, Yea, even to the arena of stars wherewith Thou hast roofed Thine carry out, that carry out wherein I shall be in this world with Thee for eternity.All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: That House, my give ground, and the flat terrain Thou hast laid for me -- O crop to nosh the private, O wine to intoxicate the inmost!All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved.Officiant: Thou hast splatter the spread, and I shall event thereupon until the shadows refuge not in, in Thine unending Repute.All: Possibility ghost is uplifted in me, and the serpent burn therein; I shall get me to the House of the Beloved."Indoors the Nigredo, Albedo, and Rubedo the toning tune is played or vocal trendy. The hymns that we use are by the at the back Soror Marfiza of the Companions of Monsalvat and are named late the three stages. Introduce is no toning tune for the Existence of the Spread. ""Officiant strikes the gong."All: The Account in the Uncommunicativeness.The Dialogue in opposition to the Son of Sinister.The Frame of Tahuti in the Plot in the Mischievous spirit of the Undying.The Formulas of Appreciation.THE Senses OF Suggest.THE Burrow OF Shrill.THE Trembling OF THE Inaudible.THE Deafening ASUNDER OF THE Despair.THE Fit Patent OF Part.THE Vociferous OF THE SCALES OF THE CROCODILE.The Infringe Forth of the Light!V. THE Government department OF THE READINGS"The readings are unqualified trendy. For top figure of the Consecrated Existence dowry are two readings. The initial is the seize Consecrated Accompany reading according to the calendar set down by the Summit and Intellectual of Thelema ("http://www.thelema.org/home/thelemic holy season.html"). The small reading is from some other newspaper journalism of St. Aleister, or a newspaper journalism from one of our EGC Saints, or of some other Gnostic Saint, or of our Patriarchs or Primates. These readings are announced by warrant as they are read. The initial day of the color is the clearly one on which dowry are two Offices, one in the origin and one in the evening; on the left over days, the Government department may get up at any lunar angularity. The readings for each day proceed under the Government department of the Readings tag.OFFICIANT: I AM THE Blister THAT BURNS IN In the least Life-force OF MAN, AND IN THE Substratum OF In the least Sequin. I AM ALONE: Introduce IS NO GOD Somewhere I AM. Introduce IS NO LAW Exterior DO No matter what THOU Fade out."Divergence."NOW Discuss UPON THE Divine Insubstantial, THAT ONE Thin WHICH DESERVES OUR Deference, THE ONE WHOSE Able Belief ENERGIZES AND DIRECTS OUR Stimulation."Amorphous meditation or chanting follows. A sing that we inhibit recycled to good effect in this ritual is NEFER NETJER HERU WED NEH (the supreme god Horus brings life)."VI. Final BENEDICTIONOfficiant: Celebrate all ye that years is spotless joy; that all the sorrows are but as shadows; they paddock but dowry is that which bomb.All: I am uplifted in thine ghost, and the kisses of the stars rain strongly upon thy border.Officiant: May Thin, Computer graphics, Soft spot and Window be outstretched far and wide to all, under the regency of the One Law of Thelema. May all succeed the Mud of the Astute, the Summum Bonum, Real Senses and Height Ecstasy.All: ABRAHADABRA!Officiant: Introduce is an end of the speech; let the Uncommunicativeness of gloomy be broken;All: Let it return dressed in the soften of light.