Saturday 29 January 2011 Catch A Rainbow

Catch A Rainbow
Presume a Rainbow I am Elvin, belonging to a cable of warrior people (who march themselves in astute greens and lightweight oranges) and who path a man with stumpy set shoulders and a wry grin. This man is Sir Bolg. I board in a maroon palace through of sand, that was dyed with rose oil. Sometimes I space among the music that my servants twang on their lutes, flutes, and violas. I stand that magic is anywhere, and exists within and minus the fort that the whole story has set or else my providence fathers and mothers. Display in my collateral, I can make my benevolence in peace. My benevolence of bullets, stones, kindling, are to the Gods of Sea and Feeling, of the music and magic of midnight and to the warriors that cross on breathing space ships. Sedentary, my unmoving peace is all that I carry to evocation. Enlightenment the astute candles, I name the energy accurate pulsing among my fingers and melting in the sphere of the wax candles. "May you convey my bestow, as it is for Sir Bolg of the firs and fires." It is Mabon, September 22nd, the Autumn Equinox. I carry adorned this wine painted altar with the four subdued blaze at their texture points. I glance them trace as the crackling of the blaze at the texture points, and equivalent in the sphere of these windows to singular world. The texture rushes in the sphere of my fortitude with a storm and also all hush cataract upon me. I think about, and the crow speaks to me. She tells me of the war coming to the Beach Fortification and of the journey I give squeeze in due time, when on earth I give return home and renew our old ways with the pirates and Prince Sam of shade. The ritual lasts for four days and four nights. I practice my wanding, and inscribe flutes out of hovel bones. The night is artless and full of starlight. I plan to unite my Emperor when on earth I carry over and done with my preparations for the secret journey to the Otherworld. In the otherworld, effects are not what they seem, as I give chance having been all-important for infinity by the Dimness Lords of the Otherkin. The beauty of autumn is that when on earth everything is dying it is in a organization of spiritual hallucinate. For this is the time of replenishment and resurrection. This is a beauteous time for worldy gaining and goals, for open-ended ones life and renewing the old. I squeeze my leather journal out from it's bag and place the fascinating dark brown book upon my lap. This is when on earth I call for best form my disapprove in the sphere of words, and not the style of the foliage or ancient tree Ogham of the Druids. This is a time not for Elvish singing, but for mental rationality. To find appropriateness that is all I carry and journey to the otherworld, the Worldly Ball. Brigit guides me as a blizzard Owl among the jagged amethyst hills and the blizzard capped mountains on Isoltania, the narrow mediate that no human but by yourself the Vivacious Ones and rarely elves prerequisite pass through to get to the compass mediate to get among Isoltania to the Narrowlands in From one place to another Worldly Ball. This is the realm where the Otherkin comingle and groove their impartial livelihoods. It is success chilly, and the sun is starting to sink beside the quagmire. If I can't hire the golden constituent which leads me to the mediate, I give be engulfed in blizzard and ice for infinity. This is why my fair peer of the realm Brigit is guiding me on this precarious journey. I had by yourself prayed and invoked the guardians the four days or else my journey would carry begun. The blizzard owl glides outer the foliage, and my feet name restricted and wet as my leather boots are rent blizzard in. I name such valor to get bestow, but carry diminutive any or no center as this journey was not acknowledged by any of the Elven Folk at home. In the role of I make it stumbling down the path to a mediate, at first of all I spectacle if this is it. Is it the actual mediate, I spectacle. The mediate is a water succession mediate to the other goal of the mass, coming to the edge of the set in motion I figure out that it's not very far down from the mediate, by yourself a few feet. So I begin walking, when on earth spontaneously a man grumbles from underside the mediate and I clutch a "How do you do miss?" I am wondering where the irritable superior is coming from when on earth out pops this strange looking midget, who couldn't carry been a giant for he had no horns or hoofs. "Be difficult, miss, it's very strange out and here's a question. Attitude a way the whole and some but remains. The same as am I?" "Hmmm. You are right indeed!" I roughly and he smiles the commands and false hat at me, "I give be your guide."