Tuesday 7 February 2012 Post A Spell Or Ritual Re Substitutions For Love Spells

Post A Spell Or Ritual Re Substitutions For Love Spells
YanaKhan wrote:These are some keen suggestions, Ruler of the Overdue. I akin the whole gut reaction. On your support confinement, I generate to differ at the same time as - it is very injury to weigh down with someone's mind and this in my view is specifically what love spells are. I obtain that spells can't make love, fitting complicated, yet I know they are smoothly referred to as "white magick".Quiet, the whole gut reaction of defend spells is intense, thank you.Acknowledgment for adding! But that's the thing- we can't really know for convinced. You generate your theory, but this is everyplace the grey pane of honesty comes in. Whether it is injury or not depends on the revelry you ask. It also depends on the perception of the spell. Is it a spell to make someone fall in love with you, or is it to find love? Thoroughly, I vision we fitting generate to be painstaking. Of course this is fitting my theory. (: Statistics: Posted by Ruler of the Overdue - Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 pm