Monday 13 August 2012 To Conjure Wind

To Conjure Wind
Ornamental Wind}

Being you need:

Athame or Club

Own the corners and with your athame or wand stand

facing the east with it clear at arms reel in

fore of you. Later chant focusing all your energy down

your arm and coming out of the athame:

Oh Impressive God

Protectress of the Watchtowers of the East

Arrange me, I call up thee

On this hot "(implant month name) eve, I demand to thee

The nights ascend hot and the days hotter unmoving

I pray to you to make public down upon me

Detached me with your kindhearted strong wind

Arrange me, I pray to thee

By the power that is three era three

It is my spur, so mote it be.

Later throw out the corners and argue. It's practical to

use on a hot day or night in the summertime to cool

off.

Written and contributed by:

Pantera Raine=> woodland elf raine@yahoo.com

Books in PDF format to read:Benjamin Rowe - A Inadequate Move In Scrying

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Curse Of Yig

Phil Hine - On Cursing