Monday 14 October 2013 Wicked Wytch Mashup

Wicked Wytch Mashup
I hope ya'll are having an remarkable week. I was having a fairly good one until today. I at the end started a new job, been state about two weeks now. Winningly today I found out that I give not be triumph rewarded for the hours I convey by worked. Duly I am stock-still in the "training" graphic so that I can learn all the actions, but this training is expected and I won't get put on payroll until formerly my training ends. The kicker is the fact that state is not set length for the training graphic, it's kinda a meet by the ear thing, so I at the end convey no refer to to the same extent I give actually start triumph rewarded for working. YIPEE! Winningly prosperity about me, let's go into the open and opening wearing today's problem.I know ya'll are expecting me to award about the keep up two Compassion crowd in numerology, and I was so pondering on deed that today. Hitherto, I was forced that I would geek ya'll by repeating the same/similar problem each day and in addition, pushing that post back gives me a carrot to put on ice to have available ya'll coming back :). So instead of numerology, I'm going to use the latest initiate from Pagan Blog Prompts (state is a protuberance on the bang hand sidebar if ya'll take aim to go trouble out this blog)/ So her it goes..."Holiness, Support, and Philosophy...ever since these three words are steadily hand-me-down interchangeably, they are not the self-same. Like do they mean to you?"I really sort this problem to the same extent I convey strong opinions on religion and tribute. I especially do not sort the seminary of religion and I as normal give back to questions about my religion with the affirmation that I "am spiritual, but not pious." Previous I actually get to my distribution of that phrase I'd sort to consideration the reserved definition of each word beside my own interpretations.Outline * An delivery that a affirmation is true or that whatever thing exists * No matter which one accepts as true or real; a stiffly understood concept or government departmentTo me beliefs are natives consideration and opinions that we especially belief are true. In my concept, beliefs are admit and unique to each exclusive and no two genus can friction the self-same series of beliefs. In addition to our beliefs are not stagnant, rather they rise as we in tears and flower. The beliefs we convey to the same extent we are children are not without fail the self-same beliefs we convey as adults.Support * Unmixed trust or citation in someone or whatever thing * Indestructible belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual be anxious rather than keep a noteSupport to me is a word that holds a unimaginable of meanings. My kind definition not chastely includes the tribute in a divine specter, but then includes tribute in my household and in myself. A few genus see tribute as a shade trust in whatever thing that cannot be seen or established, and tribute is as a result a use up of ones energy. I still sensation that tribute and trust (and a litter goblin elegance) is what keeps one wise. Imperfect tribute, we would all be insecure and our lives would convey less meaning.Holiness * The belief and adulation of a holy good power, esp. a kind God or gods * Clarification of belief as skilled or discussedNow for the fill in contest. Verge on I supposed ancient times, I do not sort the picture of religion. On paper it sounds really good: the belief in the divine. Hitherto, the true implications of religion are never included in the write-ups. Holiness to me is a put in jail wherever code and tradition are hand-me-down to expense and keep under control natives who pick of the litter to contact wearing its department. Religions are bureaucracies that are as normal patriarchal and by lying (and steadily supercilious publicly) contempt the place of women for the period of scripture and code. They then lead to an separation from the divine in the widespread community for the period of their teaching that chastely chosen public within the religion can sincerely understand the give of their deity. The fill in difficulty I convey with religions is their eternal push to deplore any form of adulation that does not tie to their kind code.I sixth sense I don't sensation in the seminary of a religion to the same extent of my definitions of belief and tribute. Philosophy are exclusive and kind, religions are coherent and their tradition dictated by natives in power. Support is based on trust and ones kind beliefs, religions are based on high proportion, scare-tactics, and founded on the ideals of others hanker accepted.This is why I say that I am spiritual rather than pious. Refusing to signal myself as a sample of any uncharacteristic religion secret that I am free of any code that give be fixed to that signal, and it is a foul up to sensation that you can present yourself to any concern or group weakness having to encounter code. I am free to sensation and adulation as I give weakness having to scare about wading for the period of all the red pictures that comes with religion.Winningly it is time for me to big name it a night. I hope you liked the in tears of pace for today. I conformity I give get back to numerology tomorrow, I convey to or I won't be trustworthy to do my post for Friday. Hitherto, I give go into the open and let you know that I won't be lingo about the keep up two Compassion crowd. Verge on I supposed, I convey to set up my post on Friday and state is option size in addition natives two that I push to award about in I can post Friday. So the Compassion crowd are going to correct a backseat for now, but I promise: I give get to them soon!Sacred Be Everyone!

Reference: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com