Monday 8 December 2014 She Is Not Motivated To Go To Church

She Is Not Motivated To Go To Church
I don't know, it's just a psychological thing with me. Whenever I go to church, I feel out of place.

I want to change, but I'm not motivated to. Sometimes I feel like I need someone to motivate me, someone to make me get off my behind and go to church, problem is, those people usually don't last long in my life.

I'm left with a bunch of people who look at me as some kind of 'project'....so they're only telling you, not for your own good, but theirs, as 'soldiers' of the Lord and they're quick to give up on you.

I'm very shy and I don't like to go to places where I don't know the people there, I get a mini-attack if I do.

I'm Catholic, I don't want to change churches or 'try out' another church cuz I doubt anything will change, and no one can convince me to steer away from Catholicism. I have only been baptised, I think my disattachment lies in the fact that I haven't done my first holy communion. I would like to do that, but whenever I try, something comes up or I run away due to lack of acceptance. Maybe if I were a communicant, I'd be more motivated, I'd have something to look forward to.

No one has been able to understand me and I doubt anyone ever will....I just need to find myself cuz I'm slowly leaning into agnosticism.

#FOREVERCATHOLIC



Origin: healing-magic.blogspot.com