Wednesday 11 February 2015 Blessed Birther Beltane Bash

Blessed Birther Beltane Bash
Today is Beltane! A day to live it up, get ready for summer, and enjoy the blessings of a land coming back out of the frosty depths of winter. For those of us in the midwest, it has been a long, hard struggle this season, as winter never seemed to let go. It didn't care that it was March...or April...but it seems to be caring about May! (Which, I suppose, one should be thankful for!)

So, Rioters, I wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Beltane! I will be doing a bit of ritual today, before work, to take advantage of this glorious weather! How will YOU celebrate the day? I have to go in to my Retail Slave Labor, despite my best efforts at getting off. Boo. I know.

ON A FUNNIER NOTE: The President of the United States is very, very, very seriously funny. Very. Seriously. Funny. Below is the video from this year's White House Correspondent's Dinner. It's an occasion that is historically noted for being one of the few times when officials get to show off their more human side, tell a few jokes, and let their hair down. It's 18 minutes long, but, trust me Faithful Rioter, if you have been keeping up with the news at all (including my news segment on the show) it will be a Laugh Riot! I could NOT STOP LAUGHING!

So, this is my Beltane gift to you. I hope you enjoy it! A new show to come this week, when I finally have a day off! (Worked every day for a week and a half so far! :-) )

Love and Lyte,

Fire Lyte




Origin: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com