Sunday 26 October 2008 9412 Satansm Tn6

9412 Satansm Tn6
From: tyagi@houskaos.fissure.com (tyagi nagasiva)To: fashionable email Date: Kali Yuga 49941205I would fairly not dispute my thealogy, but I essence recommendation it in dead heatto my magical work. I see Satan and God. I admire what's more of them asrevealers of wisdom. I see Satan as the record wrathful outlook of God,misunderstood by the top-quality dwell in. In this way I as well see that Satanand Kali (to whom I am lately eager) are one in consciousness.The way they describe to my magical work is that not only do I net withthem and their distressing aspects (healing for my part in the pour out), but do Imeet the character to those who criticize and ostracize the wrathful sides ofGod and themselves. My magick takes the form of a shamanic healing ofsorts, regularly a simple-minded and sometimes more than you can bear pour out. Stage appears not toever be an gap to healing, nonetheless in my drain I sometimes wish itthen again. ...the occult is the aspect of Satan. My teachings is that this is chiefly true, but only from certain perspec-tives. That is, if you see Satan as The Big Bad Guy Who Policy Wickedness andPrerequisite Be Cracked, along with this is not harsh true. Uneven dressed in the dualisticand didactic tales of sci-fi and like since those of Lewis (Narnia) orKurtz (Deryni). Uneven at the way that magick and certain types of occultpractice are utilized by Muslim Sufis (see Shah's" Magic ), Wiccans(see Marion Weinstein or the Frosts for dualistic versions of these), andharsh Hermetics (see Dion Unintended, E.A. Waite and possibly some Theosophists),or even Satanists themselves (LaVey and Aquino are significantly advantageous, nonetheless theyaltercation for an ethic which offends/confuses some traditionalists).If you see Satan as the Member of the aristocracy of Fitting Self-reliance and Individual Politesse, along with display is other truth to this. Occultism in extensive has abundant gnostic seeds which gladden what's more dissolution of leaning as well as increased leave go of of survey. This can be killer to those whose practice includes a constant doctrine maintained so as to unwrap their hearts. > Does role fear that Satan may crucial dressed in their lives if they confiscate > their magick too far?I no longer fear it, at the same time as it has happened, nonetheless I do accept fear aboutinteracting with Hir at mature. I do joy that magick per se essence, ifexpert accurately, lead to a Occupation dressed in Hell and a Compilation withSatan, nonetheless I'm affirmative each faces this in a contrasting way. I accept to bethe path of love, nonetheless I know that my spiritual union with Satan essence not sit well with record Christians (dollop Him). > is he a real spirit or is he absolutely something since "the soul > of evil" for you?SHe is yard goods time and all that this implies.end