Wednesday 19 November 2008 Tantalizing Treasures

Tantalizing Treasures
In case you haven't noticed, I'm rather "stuck" on that word lately..."tantalizing". It just seems so...I don't know..."tantalizing"! (Grin)

Believe it or not, I haven't received any WONDERFUL WEB WITCHES entries or nominations for the entire month of September! Browsing through the blogs of my friends, though, it's easy to see this is a crazy-busy time of the year! (There's still time to enter for SEPTEMBER HERE, and for OCTOBER HERE).

Meanwhile, I'd like to share a wonderful little witchy shop with you, called ISLE OF ENCHANTMENTS. You'll find "TANTALIZING TREASURES TO SPARK YOUR SPIRIT TM"! Okay, so maybe I've gone a bit too far in finding a shop whose own tagline fits with my "tantalizing" obsession of late. Either way, here's a little tease taste of what you'll see:

The images displayed above are not mine. Please do not copy or distribute without the consent of their owner, Isle of Enchantments.

"Known in the Pagan Community as the "Green Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her writing talents to bring you PAGAN BY DESIGN BLOG and MESSAGE BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and links shown here must be included."

Origin: spellscasting.blogspot.com