Friday 23 January 2009 Protection Herbs And Spell From A True White Witchwiccapagan Magicprotect From Harm Hex Removal By Trulymagick

14,64 GBP Inside we stick a unsmiling protection spells..that more to the point clears loser mentality..hexes and bad spirits!This is an ancient spell hand-me-down by my group to rid hexes and devils...these days its superfluous desirable for sad philosophy and energies others fall at you.Or for reimbursement your own original of bad trustworthy philosophy and thoughts.It cleans and protects. It more to the point protects against Tick bad behaviour and demons activity. This spell kit is easy to use.Its very quick and simple to use. I stick more to the point added magic protection symbols into the paper,feather and candle. Satisfied ;1 x negative jar of huge moon blessed protection herbs.1 x protection charm.1 x paper protection spell.1 x Wrapping candle.Please email me any questions...I am always flippant to help :))I stick been a practising Washed-out Witch for as long as I can learn by rote. These spells I use stick been tried and hardened with glaring opulence by Face-to-face,Wealth and friends.I intricate spells have to be fun..blithe even and designed,choral or shouted with a smile:)Your energy is extreme chief if you are flippant and its the energy you put into a spell which really makes it flourishing.Time ago having the status of I leader started to try out my own spell I would cast them with my on your doorstep friend. We would sing, roar, titter and boom our hands with joy AND Have SUCH FUN...they were always flourishing :))Having designed all that, My spells are unsmiling,strong and through with courteous love contend.Here is no urge to stick any alarm using my spells as I obvious all loser mentality and and only work in white light and with the crowning good.My spells go along with with the Pagan Magick hold sway over "Name-calling to None".Please try to time off and function them..... and email me any questions you may well stick :))All spells are cast at my altar. I make ceiling of my ingredients in person or find them internally. I work with the Moon.Sun and elements.Aid...DianaTAGS:Amulet #talisman #haunted, #medieval, alchemy, grimoire, mysterious, magick, occult, witchcraft, wicca, free spells, incantations, hexes, theology, tarot, ouija, talismans, potions, speech, incense, postcards, revenge, texts, burners, altars, holders, supplies, witches, warlocks, conjurations, pentagrams, pentacles, writings, angels, demons, charms, performance, ancients, psychic powers, amulets, pagans, witches, gemstones, evil, demons, Satan, dialogue boards, cauldrons, invocations, tools, astrology, luck, love, assets, rituals, revenge, psychic amazing thing, sorcerers, numerology, thoughts, vibrational medicine x healing x metaphysicalx creepy x feng shui x vampireinterpretations, candles, paganism, crystals, revenge, voodoo dolls, charms, enchantments, luck, doom, opportunity, Oddities humorous #witch #hoodoo #yoruba #altar #voodoo #vodun #voudou #ancient #blood #bokor #mambo #hougan houses #macabre #hex #haiti #osha #ifa #lukumi #mayombe, #wellness #strange #creepy #horror #mysterious #altar #religion #afrocaribbean #spiritual #spiritism #santeria #palo #espiritismo #oxosi evil #ochosi #cazador #orisha #guerrero #yoruba #CRAFT #Pagans, #Heathens, #Wiccans, #Druids, #Occultists, #Witches, #Asatru, #Hellenists, #Odinists#occut, #spirit,#wicca, #angel,#metaphysical, #paranormal, #dijinn,

Credit: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com