Friday 31 July 2009 Sekhmet

Sekhmet
Summons OF SEKHMET
As it was at Memphis, So be it now! Be trained me, I beg Thee, O Enchanting One! Lady of Rekht, Lady of Pekhet, Lady of Set, Lady of Rehesaui, Lady of Tchar and of Sehert! Mother in the Horizon of Heaven, In the Distribute of Millions of Verve, Thou art the Cool Defender! Thou art Overthrower of Qetu! Salt away us from the evil workroom of the souls of Hes-hra! Hand us from the residence of Fiends! O Thou Who Art Sekhmet, Life-Giver to the Gods, Sekhmet, Lady of Flare up, Sekhmet, Cool One of Magic, Sekhmet, Eternal Is Thy Name! O, Be trained me now! Sekhmet, Near Lioness go in front, Sekhmet, Whose Add to is Red, Sekhmet, Youngster of Ra, Sekhmet, Husband of Ptah, Sekhmet, Overwhelming is Thy Name! O, Be trained me now! Sekhmet, Divinity of Pestilence, Sekhmet, Divinity of Wars, Sekhmet, Queen of the Wastelands, Sekhmet, Dreadful is thy Name! O, Arrive to me! Sekhmet, Destroyer of Rebellions, Sekhmet, Hot Eye of Ra, Sekhmet, Watch, Primary, Sekhmet, Blessed is Thy Name! O, Settle on Thyself to me! Sekhmet, Mother of the Gods, Sekhmet, Mistress of the Crowns, Sekhmet, Thou art called Unaided One, Sekhmet, Favorite is Thy Name! Maintain me now, O Cool One! Sekhmet, Copious than Isis, Sekhmet, Copious than Hathor, Sekhmet, Copious than Bast, Sekhmet, Copious than Maat, Sekhmet, Mysterious is Thy Name! I am lost in mystery! Sekhmet, Pre-eminent One, Sekhmet, Moderately good previous Tediousness, Sekhmet, Sovereign of Her Close relative, Sekhmet, Indecipherable is Thy Name! On cloud nine my dying! Lady of Amt, Lady of Manu, Lady of Sa, Lady of Tep-nef, Lady of Heaven! Thou art Ammi-seshet, Destroyer, Upholder! Thou art the Irrational fear Ahead of time Which fiends tremble! Thou art Lust! Thou art Life! Ever-Burning ONE! Tekaharesa-Pusaremkakaremet, Sefi-per-em-Hes-Hra-Hapu-Tchef-f, Mistress of Enchantments, Amount and Self-possession of Pull out, Unthinkable is Thy Name! I am the preserved one! Do not gorge us Near Thy Inferno, Have the result that us Light! O Lady, Mightier than the Gods, Be attracted to rises unto Thee! All beings soaker Thee! O Lady, Mightier than the Gods! Sealed previous Temporary, That Personal Spell out, O The same as Called Sekhmet. At the Throne of Retch, even, shall no aristocratic be vocal than On all sides of One! I lose myself in Thee! Well, I imminent you exploit the chant. If you atmosphere pulled to work withthis Powerfu Lady, do so. You request without difficulty learn alot about yourself and theFormation you be existent in.