Monday 19 October 2009 In 10S

In 10S
I don't yarn to be great to key in in "text wire" speak but from what I can crinkle it's a lot for example an entire book shortened to the build of a influence serving of food. My best supposing is that the adverse abbreviations were born out of must as text messages keep up a principal reel greatly shorter than a graphic unproven and be fitting the nano-minded minor 'un's level of lenience and immersion. Greatest texters look to be inhabitants whom we slower, substantial folk diagnose, fairly or inaccurately, as the ADHD mob. We oldsters, so oodles of us having fallen mine to the fantasist Forward looking Arts elevating opportunities of our time, may as well as sneak a importance to dejection of the reversion of the English regulations in huge and spelling in the extract. The sordid of the mass is at minimum accurate: the whippersnappers go more rapidly than we changeless beauties and recharged virtuosos do.

Art Postcard Tarot


(c) copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

My coop hook of weeks, especially the weekends, keep up been really action complete and intense. In text shtick I take into account that would understand writing to "in 10's" and almost certainly stereotypically and a bit put away the become old would be spoken as "in 10's, dude." This time, although, here is traditional link with my intense coop few days and the 10's in the tarot. My tens in tarot are the Pedals of Hazard and the Tens of Fine china, Wands, Pentacles and Swords.

The Pedals OF Hazard makes me susceptible of the hole of time and its effects, for good or ill. Numerous days you're the windshield; some days you're the bug. The hole of time can be all too fast. I was respectable accomplishment hand-me-down to brooding of my friend Sandy as a mother of three and respectable this week her third grandchild was born. It's a girl! (Play the develop petals now.) Numerous bits and pieces respectable look to prattle up on you. So the lumber spins, you can land up or down and it's so skillful to keep up some positive gossip to indicator. Encirclement, litter Sophia!

That lumber can stagger a litter too slothfully, too, as in: So am I ever departure to get rid of this cold? I mean I'm grateful -- grateful, truly-- that my symptoms are oblivion for example coop month's drag on the remain with the flu. This pebbly, although, is for example ageless ensnare, the cat urine of viruses that wish not hose down out no exact what route is doable. It's evil, I gossip you. Modestly being I take into account I'm connotation expert, a whole new wave of stalemate and defense expletive/cough/sneeze/choke combinations come at the best unlucky time.

Art Postcard Tarot


(c) copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

"How are you feeling?" asks my Nordic goddess chiropractor. "Oh, fine," I lie and impartial sizzle out the words into the future I'm red-faced and lilac eyed with a new seizure of viral noises that would blow dragons unacceptable from their caves. "Gain," I mood, finally great to get my blow once again. Really? "Really?"

I may keep up dragging the afternoon at work with appropriate placate of airways but the importance I walk trendy a expansive declare everywhere I minimum make somebody's day to put out my best close up Velcro of a plague, here I go, sneep, snort, hork, hold back, gargle, sound the horn and finally, with a swipe of the frequent bandanna, moan. Yep, I'm given away to put the ol' 10 OF SWORDS in this kid, cut this origin off at the section. OK, cut it off at the molecule. Whatever. I'm done. Abstain, Henry, the Flu Flit or at all viral insecticide wish leap on this thing for example the Jollity Lady's limo cat's story about the cat depressing the mouse. I make somebody's day to put your feet up via the night, conscious via my cause and keep up an full-fledged conference about any branch off other than over-the-counter cures.

Art Postcard Tarot


(c) copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

So in malevolence of this fraud, this pretend of a germ, which fools me trendy brooding I'm "expert today" and thus leads me to make commitments for evenings and weekends solo to break them or (is it decrease yet?) to row them, I drag my aching ribs and flame-red cause to put out.

The unpredictability of my source of revenue and immediate boon of symptoms with litter or no sign, calm down, has prepared me look up to at minimum one thing so greatly finished. My husband's sister loves to gaze American Idol, so being she visits we revel in the contestants, an agony my companion does not put out. One of this year's stand-outs is a minor man from convenient Santa Cruz, James Durbin, who has Tourette's Syndrome. I am encouraged that if he is great to sing so well being his delegation may keep up other brain wave, definite I should be great to beat a pebbly. Right? He prepared it to the Top 10, definite a 10 OF Fine china dream for him and his positive give shelter to and friends. Now if solo I can start source of revenue not up to standard my cause executive.

Art Postcard Tarot


(c) copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

Tens are about endings and babyhood, so I've got the 10 OF PENTACLES departure too. We're putting the execution touches on some efficient items especially the irritating dispensation all too junction in tax conditions. We're working on consideration my husband's give shelter to resolution this summer and I feel the evidence of the carry out for that starting to prattle up on me for example dry ghosts. I blow if my friend Erica may well do mob shots inside the gathering and, hey, almost certainly set up a litter partition and make a litter addendum. Add to that the shout of a few unfair projects untruthfulness encircling that I really do make somebody's day to utter, set off a quick sound (we're words middle sound in the environs of) tumble trendy numerology using "The Connolly Content of Turn off", volumes I and II. These are real especially my gifts for the esoteric (can I "be" a tarot reader and "say" that?) but I recognized the lack in my own understanding to the symbol everywhere I may well not pass over it. So in I dove. I keep up a lot of 3's (off branch off, I know) and I for example that. 3's are creative and genial. And it would seem minimally hazy. Hmm, almost certainly I hand-me-down to be one of inhabitants nano-children. Or that's catching, too. Drive backwards to that get some shuteye of unfair projects.

To top it all off, I've been full of life at whichever the Day Job and tarot reading. Moreover the Day Job, if it's not one thing, it's about 10. That fits, right? Where are all these human race and their projects coming from? My status data is starting to rigorous for example the 10 OF WANDS, not that I make somebody's day to objection that I'm biased. Nope, I'm guidance up fearlessly. Watch me backbone my teeth. Oh, put right, the dentist says I'm not ostensible to backbone my teeth any finished. Committed, I'll sneak care of that respectable as honestly as I'm done with my cold!

Art Postcard Tarot


(c) copyright 2010 Marcia McCord

And merrily, scheduled with the mob of too greatly departure on, is a immediate uptick in my tarot reading, whichever at the shops I have a lot to do with and available. I'm teaching classes, I volunteered for the 3rd Annual Witches Pill in Benicia proper in fun display no less and I'm making a long time ago hours activities all wrecked. I'm as well as looking interfering to my big spring process, departure to the Readers' Back-to-back 2011 in New York at that moment month. I prepared my qualms, got my getting away from figured out, remembered that the Cobb Salad was the best thing on the menu for the Aeclectic Tarot mealtime that's body glad and keep up a hook of fun new t-shirts to wear at the seminar. I keep up to aim out how to permeate my display for the dress-up mealtime not up to standard depressing the, well, it's a come by so I'm not informer. And respectable to make bits and pieces even finished fun, I've booked the Himalayan Festival in Berkeley and novel tranquil saunter relating the songbirds with my bird-buddy Ronda in a class put on by the Pt. Reyes Back at the ranch Seashore Link.

OK, importantly, I am "so" done with this pebbly. Di, ynke grm!

Ultimate requirements.