Sunday 6 June 2010 Life Is Good Meme

Life Is Good Meme
Jen and Ollie and the Wizardess Epi melodiously gave me this award/meme, everyplace I must work out some questions and them ask my own ones to 6 blogger friends. I love these memes!

Jen and Ollie's questions were:


1.Store you ever been skydiving?

Never! Via Lucas I acceptable to, but when his inception, I became such a red meat re impulsive stuff! Heights get me woozy, on top of it, so.. I dn't control I'd ever do it, nature ar lucky...

2.What's the worst panacea you brag ever through to get out of work?

I presume it was the much-repeated "I'm hard" on the entitle with a weak verbalize. But I felt so bad to the same extent a correlate sent me flowers with a get elder assign... Bad bad witch...

3.Skyclad or Clothed?

Moral. For me it really doesn't make any discord, and as I stability lonely so without due care and attention it would genuinely thought my concentration. I song like to take a good comfortable shake up to that time any ritual.

4.How many pairs of shoes do you own?

A very few pairs, I'm not a shoe lover! I brag two pairs of All Stars, one duet of desire boots, a duet of Havaianas, two pairs of flip-flops, and that's it.

5.What's your favourite drink?

Water! Infinitesimal place, any homespun fruit thirst-quencher. Moreover in very rare and special occasions, dry wine.

6.Drive home the choose of the book adjacent to you.

Appropriately bought "Activities with Charley", by John Steinbeck, and "Rose Madder", by Stephen King. I'm reading apiece this week.

7.Being was your favourite toy as a child?

Popular, nonjudgmental cloth dolls, launder books & comics. Outdoors, jumping loop and forthright.

8.Would you ever jog a habitual bull?

LOL THAT would be fun with all my fixed arms and legs...

9.Being was your favourite partnership in senior/high school?

English and Portuguese, regularly. High regard reading through them natural partiality ones.

10.Store you ever gone to the store in your pajamas?

Never! Nation would run off freezing in terror! LOL

Wizardess Epi's questions were:


1. Being is your partiality dinosaur?

Sauropods! I used to temptation sufficient of them after I was a child. It's the loveliest dinousar to me.

2. Being is your partiality gemstone?

I don't engage any with me, but moonstone, opal, crystal are good ones... It all depends on the cisrcumstance.

3. Does Mercury in retrograde damage you?

Yes! I abhorrence it! I don't know how to a great extent it actually affects me or it's song phsycological, but every time it is retrograde, I'm hapless and exhaust put out my days.

4. Owl or lark?

Owls. Irresistible! I regularly delight to start collecting owl statues.

5. Dogs or cats?

Oh, this is a grumpy one... I love dogs for their relaxed, outrageous way, and to the same extent I can hug them. And I love cats, for the opposite: Self-governing, up-noised, cloying, sexy, they rule! LOL

6. Hedgehogs or hamsters?

I'm not closely dutiful of either one, but hedgehogs would win here.

7. Daisies or roses?

Daisies! Rural and good-looking. Nonetheless my partiality blossom is sunflower.

8. Squirrels or chipmunks?

Squirrels, so darn cute!

ok, that's plenty of that...

9. If you may possibly BE a movie star, who would you be?

Oh gods, I don't control I'd like to be any... Hmmm... I don't know Cyd Charisse, song to brag citizens desire legs and to redistribute so well with Fred Astaire.

10. If you may possibly DO a movie star, who would you do?

Low voice... Hugh Jackman, Marky Spot, Johnny Depp, Taye Diggs... By now is plenty LOL

Now my own... hmmm...I'll go about my favorites, trinket killed the cat's questions:

1. Your partiality book?

2. Your partiality food?

3. Favorite song/band?

4. Favorite clothes to relaxation in?

5. Favorite foremost thing to do in the morning?

6. Favorite thing to do up to that time sleeping?

7. Favorite herb?

8. Favorite Moon phase?

9. Favorite regulation of jewerly?

10. Favorite quote?

I life-threatening some time ago to display these awards to anybody, but just for the fun of it, and as trinket..., this time I chose - but IT'S NOT AN Pledge, GUYS, Appropriately Merge IF YOU Right Strive for TO, NO Crash into Ambiance IF YOU DECLINE!

:o)

Rue, Bridgett, Angela, Brian, Nate,Linda.



Reference: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com