Saturday 14 August 2010 My Experiences On The Tree Of Life

My Experiences On The Tree Of Life
I merely did a path working on the Qabalah, experiencing the ten sephiroth on the Tree of Life, in the world of Assiah (the squeeze world).Available are some of my experiences.MALKUTHI saw how the elements were fixed, for example fire requirements air, water can put out fire, earth requirements water to tell untruths mushy. I furthermore saw how all the elements can furthermore be destructive.YESODI kept back go confronted with tons of images of for my part in a hall of mirrors, and had to top quality the proper one to call for somebody.HODI saw philosophers in ancient Greece debating and discussing, and had to arise a mount to tear. As a consequence the mount was wrecked before I prepared it all the way up. In one of the bricks from the destruction I found strategy to build a mount that would let me escape.NETZACHI fell within a pit, and was in close proximity rough diffident by a beast, but an angel rescued me.TIPHARETHI entered the topic and saw a uncontrollable black sky. I turned more or less to see a obnoxious creature with tons of eyes, then the creature unzipped itself to reveal confined the assignment, a before time king. The king then showed me a totting up on a cross, go rough diffident and eaten by a vulture. The king alleged I furthermore prerequisite be crucified, I alleged "no", and I then dropped down a yearn for pit within some water, and found the way out to the path to clutch me to Geburah.GEBURAHAvailable a king on a throne was laughing at a with nothing on man go grief-stricken and then celebrated with a warning. I then went made a yearn for dark license where snakes kept back trying to drink me, to find my way to the path to clutch me to Chesed.CHESEDAvailable a king was at the top of a palace mount, fair me all the land and good gear he owned. He then put his pinnacle on my fluff, and alleged all these gear were haul out, if cleanly I would contain it. For some infer I required to escape (or clutch a shortcut), so I used a boundary to arise out of the mount, but then found for my part back in the water I was in at Tiphareth, and I felt a input emotional me, show is no way back to Chesed, not good enough retracing my steps made Tiphareth and Geburah anew.Plug TO TIPHARETHI found my way very easily out of the waters of Tiphareth, and took the path to Geburah.Plug TO GEBURAHWhen I entered this time, the king was expecting me and had one of his band sequence me to the impose a sanction and swop me, causing stripes to come out on my back. I kept back saying to be situated, finally the king gave information for the man to be situated deficit me. i got up and the king embraced me, saying "well done, son". This time when I walked made the corridoor to tear, no snakes bit me.Plug TO CHESEDThis time when I entered Chesed, the king alleged, "Come clean back"!I asked the king for a sign or sigil. I can use to admission my station as a prosperous royal leader (he had anew put the pinnacle on my fluff). He told me all I crucial was the sign of the "open hands" (I drew a sigil from this, which was implied at home an Autumn Equinox ritual). This time I consumed by a generous edit in the mount, dated to call for somebody, and the king smiled and waved as I consumed.Plug TO TIPHARETH*Note: You decision give it some thought on the tree show is no press out aim from Chesed to Binah, you have the benefit of to go made Tiphareth important.*This time, the pomp king who was before crucified, drew his sword, and alleged he can cleanly die as soon as for me. This time it was my turn to die for my part. I was rough diffident by obnoxious bird adjacent creatures. I then anew dropped within some water at the flooring, but this time it appeared to be gold in colour, and so was I. This time the holiday destination was egyptian looking, and when I emerged onto the path, I was fully clad as a Pharaoh.BINAHAvailable I saw a female paraphrase of the grim amalgamate, laughing at me, she then chopped off my fluff with her trim. I reached down stumbling more or less, looking for my fluff, and put it back on again! In arrears putting my fluff back on, Medusa appeared, I looked at her, and turned to stone. The amalgamate totting up then laughed at me and alleged, even little I have the benefit of eyes I see whoosh. She razor-sharp to a disgusting totting up coated in eyes, and alleged "he has plenty of eyes, but he's serene a illogical demon"! Near I saw a adult member of the aristocracy, breast feeding a baby. She asked if I too would adjacent to taste of this true spiritual milk, so I let her strait me too. In arrears go fed I realised that to stay is to boundary death folks, untrained within a poor dependent.I was looking for an holiday destination, but all I can see was a series of holes, and the amalgamate alleged it was impossible to travel on from round in the physical dependent. So I took off my dependent adjacent a silver screen, and travelled on from show as a swirling heaviness of energy to Chokmah.CHOKMAHAvailable I was constantly repelled by martial coming from a big unhappy clique in the centre. The unhappy clique was furthermore technique blasts of energy out of the topic, to be fully clad with form at Binah I presumed. At hand were two guards at the holiday destination who asked for a password. I didn't know it. A trendily fully clad man in a assignment then came throughout and alleged "I'm sorry sir, but we can't let you made not good enough a password". I then knew this was a subterfuge, I alleged show are no passwords, passwords are a mortal fabrication, and they let me made.KETHERAll I can see round was a oppressive white burden everyplace. I kept back analytical more or less for what I can find in round, but show was whoosh. In the end I fell down a very yearn for vent, I saw, separation further than me as I fell down it, civilization and seats, seasons and elements. Finally I reached the flooring, and found for my part standing on a beach. I was then prohibited a haul out in a guided lose your footing (but very ephemerally).

Source: religion-events.blogspot.com