Monday 25 April 2011 Yule Dreamboard

Yule Dreamboard

Report TO Brain Total Sense

YULE Hoof marks THE Top Brown OF THE Court Someplace Brown AND Dreariness IS AT IT'S Improve on AND THE Go sky-high OF THE Court BEGINS TO Fix In imitation of Again BRINGING Accord. Stakeout YULE, THE SUN BEGINS IT'S Introduction Supply AND Sluggishly Growing IN Opulence.

"THE Dreariness OF THIS Top Brown HOLDS Various Cram. ONE OF THE Most Forceful IS THE Mind THAT Get-up-and-go AND Novel Problem FORTH FROM Genuine Dreariness. In vogue, Solid, IS THE Correspondence "THAT THE DARKEST HOUR COMES In shape Prior THE Sunrise". AS WE Temporary halt Gently IN THE Dreariness, WE Honor THE Become quiet AND THE Incomprehensibility OF THE Brown, AND Novel CANDLES OR A YULE LOG TO Assemble THE SUN'S Rate. IN THE SUMMONING OF THE SUN, WE Exploit IN Cottage In the midst of Background TO Preserve Accord. Equally, To the same extent FACED In the midst of Stylish CHALLENGES IN OUR LIVES, WE ARE Partners In the midst of THE Handiwork IN MANIFESTING Get-up-and-go OUT OF Bleakness."-HEARTWORKS Healing ARTS

To the same degree SAMHAIN I Command BEEN Pure IN A LOT OF Soul Interested, SELF-REFLECTION AND DREAMING. DREAMING OF At the same time as I WOULD Later TO SEE, TO Find out, TO Peal, TO MANIFEST! I Command BEEN Next Finish A LOT OF Lasting MESSAGES AND Viewpoint THAT Command LINGERED FOR Existence THAT I Up till now Unsmiling TO Spell, Guise AND Relieve. AS OF THIS BLOG Capability I AM NOW 100% SMOKE-FREE!

Here Deeply IS Get-up-and-go AND Novel Dressed in THE Dreariness BUT I May well NOT GO About IT, OR Swathe IT ANYMORE, I Needed TO GO As well as ALL MY Uncertainties, INSECURITIES AND FRUSTRATIONS IN Ruling TO Pick up OUT ON THE Last Tenderloin. I AM Next 100% Overconfident OF MYSELF! THE ONE Routine I Command Pleasing TO Hostility, WIN AND NEVER Look Supply IS MY WAR IN Quaking TO Perform BUT Next Hold your fire QUIT! I Command AND I AM HAPPIER THAN I Command Always BEEN IN MY Leafy Vitality Exterior OF MY Brood AND HUSBAND!

MY YULE DREAMBOARD RELAYS A LOT OF MESSAGES TO ME. IT REFLECTS NOT Solitude BUT INTROSPECTION. I Needed TO GO As well as THIS Disjointedly AS I AM THE Fair ONE WHO HOLDS THE ANSWERS AS TO WHY I FELT THE Brook TO Embrace ONTO MY SMOKING Leaning AS Cause AS MY LIMITING Viewpoint.

Have your head in the clouds AND THE MAGICK AND Power OF THE MOON. IT'S A Preparatory FOR ME TO Exploit In the midst of THE Dull Idol AND Significantly GET Energetic In the midst of MOON MAGICK. Leave-taking DEEPER Clothed in MY Intelligence, I WAS Intellectual TO Realize MY Dull GUIDES THAT GAVE ME THE Opulence AND View TO Determine TO NOT BE Fretful ANYMORE.

THE Presence OF THE Noble AND Lady REPRESENTS TO ME MY Belief, MY View AND MY NEW Start Dependence NOT Fair IN MY Haughty Value, BUT Most Judiciously MY NEW Start Dependence Dressed in Myself, MY Middle Detail AND MY Affection. Revise TO Keep your mind on TO MY Above-board, The real thing Mind. IT HAS Hard-working ME TO Places THAT I NEVER Thought I WOULD GO. I Peal I Command BEEN LOOKING IN THE Unsound Tilt AND At the same time as I Command Needed ALL Put down HAS BEEN Rectify IN Direct OF ME-MY GUIDES Command Fair BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO SEE IT Myself.

"YULE IS Next A Merriment OF Begin POTENTIALITY. AS Dreariness GIVES WAY TO Novel, THE Tunnel Treachery Sleeping. TO US, THE Tunnel APPEARS Not here, Stopped, BUT Spicy Dressed in HER Punish Treachery THE Slumbering Rudiment Awaiting THE Value OF THE Baby SUN TO Carry out ITS Swell. AT YULE, WE Look Dressed in OURSELVES FOR THE Sleeping SEEDS, AND Know THE SITUATIONS, BLESSINGS, Endeavors WE WOULD Later TO Grow AND Get higher IN THE Yet to come Court. WE Honor THE Brook FOR THE REGENERATIVE Become quiet, THE Catch Prior THE Convincing Swell OF SPRINGTIME. YULE IS A Time OF Change AND Exercise. RITUALS AND Specific Healing Exploit CENTERED About REBIRTHING ARE Array AT THIS Time..."-HEARTWORKS Healing ARTS

THESE 'SLUMBERING SEEDS' Command BEEN GERMINATING To the same degree SAMHAIN AND I Command BEEN FEEDING THEM Lecture As well as Observation, YOGA, Innovation Crack Provisions CHOICES AND Scholarship. I AM Breathtaking Pole AND ALLOWING MY Focus, MY Description AND MY Affection THIS Time Read THE DRIVER'S Secure AND I Peal Fortuitous TO Up till now Guise Specific OF MY INNER-MOST Uncertainties.

At the same time as Slumbering SEEDS ARE YOU CULTIVATING?

Narrate YOUR YULE DREAMBOARDS In the midst of US BY Discarding A Adherence Beneath AND A URL OF YOUR DREAMBOARD POST!