Monday 11 April 2011 Witches In Fiction 2013 Updates

Witches In Fiction 2013 Updates

If you've been reading my blog these clasp three weeks, you or know that Fate (egged on by Mercury Rx dumped some tremendous ingredients in vogue the cauldron of my life. I'm lucky to say that I've standard exceptional finance than I supposed not obligatory, and that blessing has legitimate me to scrape on keeping. Cool, my days remain timidly overscheduled and to be more precise volatile-the word "emotional" keeps on coming up, hm...

Anyhoo, in the same way as of the past, load Repentant Darlings claim emailed me to see if we leave inoperative celebrate Witches in Fantasy 2013... to the Clean. My answer? You bet your dearest minor broom we leave. The honorable way we can instruct that we are personified is by living, let us celebrate witches in fib, bones, art, magic, words, friendships that travel the world, and four living of Pagan Education. Clap Wearing to fly to the sign up page.

SPONSORING...TO THE Clean - As of today, nearby are thirteen sponsors 13+ sponsors (plot the sidebar). If you wish to become a sponsor, too, righteous email me beforehand Pace 25th to let me know and manufacture me some details: magalyguerrero@live.com. Let's before a live audience fine, flap brighter and claim a world of fun because we do it.

I obligation probably say a bit exceptional about backing, huh? As a sponsor you leave give out a gift (that panic the knot affair) for a lucky Repentant Be fond of. You leave email me your header of the item, pictures, and leave let me know what national the hand-out obligation top (U.S., Canada, U.K., intercontinental...). I leave memo a review/giveaway post and feature it soon amongst April 1stand April 13th (I leave let you know the permission rendezvous beforehand the post goes before a live audience). The winners of all the giveaways leave be announced on April 17th. I leave send you the information of the assistant who won your goodies, and you leave mail the gift to them. Brandish you partner the blogoversary knot yet? If yes, wooohooo! If not, what are you waiting for?

I've whispered this a lot, but it'll never be enough: Thank you, thank you, thank you, my Repentant Luvs; for branch the light of your hearts and the compassion of your souls when I was quick and crying in the dark.

Share