Friday 27 May 2011 New Year And New Goals

New Year And New Goals
Well, goodness. It's been ages since I've posted and, as I'm sure you have guessed, lots has happened. My focus has been on my needlework blog, and this blog has surely suffered because of that. However, now that Stitching Lotus is so pinpoint focused on needlework I need a place for my other ramblings. Back to The Lotus Pond I go. The first few months of 2013 will see a redesign of this blog. I will be making the Wicca and Tarot information much easier to find and access. I will likely not be expanding the Wicca information, mainly because I'm in a bit of a spiritual rut right now. (Hey, we all have them!) The Tarot section will eventually see new material, and I hope to also add a section on LeNormand oracles. My other project for 2013 is (re)reading all of the Dune novels in chronological order. But more about that tomorrow. So, onward into the great unknown of 2013! New Year and New Goals is a post from: The Lotus Pond