Monday 18 March 2013 General Questions Re Anyone Have More Than One Spiritual Eye

General Questions Re Anyone Have More Than One Spiritual Eye
I have two different types of perception. One feels like I'm looking at something with a regular set of eyes -- that would be what I've always perceived as coming from the Third Eye.But the other version of perception that I get is kind of like what it'd be like to be standing in the center of a radar screen. I get a sense of where something is, in relation to me, even if I'm not getting a clear vision of the thing itself. I first gained the knack of this when I was in high school, and my friends and I went to a roller skating rink. I wiped out a few times because some really small kids with no concept of danger kept darting in front of me (and other skaters) unexpectedly, and my attempts to avoid crashing into them led to my crashing to the floor instead. Finally, in exasperation, I decided, "That's it. I'm going to use mental radar." The good thing about starting psionic stuff at a young age is that the logical mind hasn't yet matured to the point where it starts trying to negate everything we try to do, and tell us "That doesn't exist! It's not possible!" So I simply presumed that there was such a thing as mental radar that we could concentrate for a bit and then switch it on.And guess what? There's such a thing as mental radar that we can concentrate for a bit, and then switch it on. For the rest of the night, every time I was being approached from behind, I got a forewarning of it a few seconds before the person (especially, little kid) appeared in my peripheral vision. Because I knew they were coming, I had no more wipeouts for the rest of the night.It worked SO well, that I noticed for the next few days, it was still operating when we changed class. Nobody surprised me from behind in the corridors of school, either. I suppose that's because I never switched it OFF. It kind of just faded gradually, but it took multiple days for my perception of other people's locations to return to normal. But now that I know it exists, I use it sometimes while driving. Note: do not start messing with mental radar while driving until you're absolutely certain that your attention won't be distracted instead of enhanced by it! God forbid, I don't want to see someone posting on here, "You and your mental radar! I got in a fender-bender because I was experimenting with it!" Anyway. Before I digress too far... I don't know whether to equate the mental radar to another set of eyes, or what to call it. I just know it's out there, and it's not quite the same sort of perception that I associate with clairvoyance, remote viewing (are those two things the same? I've always kinda thought they're either the same thing, or darn close to it), and so on. It doesn't look or feel like second sight, but it's a form of perception. Statistics: Posted by Likes2Read - Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:35 am