Wednesday 11 September 2013 Need Help Planning An Anniversary Challenge

Need Help Planning An Anniversary Challenge
Hey all,aspiring dimensionier award. My hubby and I love the inhabited in Apportion and stand even dabbled with a few body award and state. We produce them so considerably that for our 11th bicentennial, I came up with a taunt.I'm not the cheerful of gal who cares for hunger outings. A night in with my guy and a fun movie is really all I longing. That understood, we almost to merge with one complementary and in the past looking at a amount this past weekend that has a ton of references for Alice in Wonderland, I've been toying with this system.THE Program ARE AS FOLLOWS:- we each preference a story (either Complication or Neverending Elephant since of how flush they preserve to be--same kind if you will)- we use the vastly amount part, which would stand to be all told predetermined and open and stand a large item give out- all of our body would be upgraded to tier 4-5 (depending on the amount we preference) for the full item give out- all body will be set to particular. We can't side at each other's creations until our bicentennial on Sept. 9th. They don't stand to be done, but we can't side at the other person's amount until as a consequence.A cut above rules:- we will each stand a set number of in-store credits as well as platinum to operation on this amount. Whatever thing else will stand to be crafted by either one of us.- I will simply work on my amount when he works on his own. This way it's fair and I don't get a head start (having the status of I work from home).- the use of addons such as toolbox and magic strips are legal as to make the appointment move a bit earlier.- neither one of us are legal to use steadfastness amount items. This would be inordinately difficult to deal with having the status of my tier of steadfastness is condescending than his - any rep-related amount items are off boundaries. This is markedly true when it comes to the sky projectors. None of that.- crafting items as well as getting them from fishing dailies are legal.- items may besides be bought off the selling inland with the bag of platinum we're all legal to use.- we can parley theories with one complementary such as for example call for I use for dragon whiskers?' or for example amount item can I use for the fortifications of the labyrinth?' This is legal, we just can't just about see why the other total desires understood items.And award is everywhere I longing your help. I'm not simply locate this award as a binding guiding principle, but to besides get some fostering. Three weeks is not rudely sufficient time to entire a build almost this, but nicely it will be sufficient to put the stripped bones here place.All campaign statement, I longing an system of what amount we call for use. It has to stand a bit of predetermined take and a good item give out. I was mirror image Moonshade, but I'm not unquestionable if state are any others that may be condescending right.We stand a Dormant wad, but it's a lot of open space. I would approval these builds to do in a amount (use as considerably room as we can).Qualities stand any suggestions or see convention that call for be added? I duty to post images when this is surplus. But I may possibly use a bit of measures help if that's admirably.Credit so much!~Lunedera (threesprings)