Thursday 12 December 2013 Light Protection

Light Protection
My first piece using Bryce 5 (still have much to learn with it), inspired by late night and recent Edgar Cayce readings plus past meditations.

"Let no influence, Father, be within this experience that does not bespeak of Thy glory to thy children. Let the light of Thy countenance be only that as may come to me now. Through the promises Thou hast made do I claim, do I seek, to I ask, Thy protection"-Edgar Cayce 774-3

"Meditation is the attuning of the mental body and the physical body to its spiritual source." Edgar Cayce

Meditation: Imagine white light from the heavens coming down in a beam and creating a bubble of light around your entire being. Then imagine this light going down through the middle of your body and energizing each of your chakras as it passes down through you.