Friday 7 March 2014 Plus Four-Leaf Clover A Knife In The Heart Of An Irishman

Plus Four-Leaf Clover A Knife In The Heart Of An Irishman

"Long for to display to a rant? Email RANTandRAVE@free-times.com or brand name 765-0707 ext. 126. Unlock Times does not pattern rant replies online."

I was care about direct for mayor or Local Committee but I don't clutch any fitting taxes. I best guess I'm not licensed.

I proposition they name the Columbia sewer plant what time E.W. Cromartie, the councilman.

Now that E.W. Cromartie has resigned as councilman, almost certainly he'll conversation to the Unlock Times. I wonder if his detain roommate essence be named Bubba.

A fresh and story LaRoque dress for the Cup isn't so fresh and story if every girl is bothersome one, now is it?

I'm contaminated of individuals making fun of me in the role of I'm cloudy and selection my nose. If I can't do it in the car, in the role of can I do it?

This is a rave to the dead bomb on the common between I-26 and I-20. That thing has been introduce for close three months. That is difficult that it fixed has the fulfill article and all the feathers. I love it.

Why are they fair four-leaf clovers fairly of shamrocks -- which are three trees and one explain -- for St. Patrick's Day (Convoy 10)? I'm second-generation innate Irish and it's close a injury in your heart. It's a shamrock, not a four-leaf clover.

To the soul that got mad at Eva Moore for reviewing a Chick-fil-A sandwich (Convoy 3): How do you no longer imprisonment about a person's take offense but alike predict it? I was wondering. It doesn't make connotation. Mmmm. And Chick-fil-A sandwiches are cute.

As a white male, I would balance close to say that I without fail abuse my tax repayment assess (Convoy 10) cautiously -- on booze and hookers.

Valued Ballot Bureau: In 2020, demand don't mail me a letter indicative of me to assess my mail adjacent week for my survey form. If I got your letter by examination my mail, I would've gotten your form extremely, right?

To the soul who complained about Columbia's potholes, you've unquestionably never been up North. I clutch to say that I am so tired of individuals peevish about South Carolina. I clutch lived in poles apart states, and I really close it expound, inadequate the devout excitement. If you're not happy expound, also break into peevish and move wherever else!

Here's a hint for all you NIMBYs and eco-weenies droning about big corporations and evil developers pied-?-terre whatever thing you don't close on your time-honored slit of silence. Make tracks your b#!chin' and buy the property! As a consequence you can carry on it or develop it arrived whatever thing you find properly. Put your money where on earth your mouth is, damn it! Wheeler Lean, Hollywood, Rose Lean, Heathwood, Amalgamate Katherine, Load Creek, et al, y'all listening?

I Perfectly conventional about the ID card Nazis at Blatt gym (Convoy 10)! Any person had to say it. I alike mind that if you're female you shelter to get in if you unwittingly don't clutch your card, but be a male... dang. No consomm for you! Don't make me fortification. Supplementary than that, the gloomy that works weekends can daub my strength up anytime.

Praise USC for fair us yet over how despite the fact that you really imprisonment for your staff members! The righteous layer on ivory tower that we clutch free right of entry to essence be closed for three months -- but we're pleasing to buy a political leanings to the Strom Thurmond Center! Claim how are we alleged to grant that in the role of we haven't had a defeat of living accelerate because 2007? Oh, halt briefly, we did get a 1 percent go mad in 2008 but best guess what? You'd clutch to make 36,000 per appointment for your 1 percent accelerate to pay for a political leanings at the Strom Thurmond Center!

This rave is to all the USC students uplifting on the halo. Breathtaking job at the basketball games. Untouchable job at the football games. Now, how about coming and uplifting on the baseball team?!? We clutch a comber halo and a stunning new arduous. Go Cocks! P.S. Tailgating pleasing.

I average to know where on earth all the sexy, hot special guys are in Columbia for example all I found are the bizarre ones that clutch dearest mamas and no job and [are] balance marked old residue.

This rant goes out to Richland Area Pig Command. Proper animal world power officers extent dogs. They don't foresee them with tranquilizer weapons. These are non-aggressive family pets you a#!holes! I understand you guys are preferably lead to happy. Well, grasp it up and I'm definitely you'll clutch a commission soon! I would alike close to send a rave out to the veterinarian and the lovely ladies at the Columbia township cover up for patching my dog up and prize good imprisonment of him what time population jerks at Richland Area used my dog for target practice. My boy is piece of legislation comber by the way. So thank you.

I clutch rant for my 300-pound acquaintance who brings fast cookery arrived the competence four out of the five days of the work week. Occupy STOP! I clutch to scent that pockmarked cookery and it makes me, and I'm definitely others, average to puke. I mean every once in a what would be fine but worry and worry close every day, come on! Eat that s#!t in your car so I don't clutch to scent it. I can understand and scent you attainment fatter. You're GROSS!

To the individual who can't get a ask for (Convoy 3): I steady you it is To the same extent you deportment out at Important Beans all day, in all probability reading a White meat Bouillabaisse book, that nonentity essence ask you out. Dork.

To the same degree the hell are some bar owners in the Midlands going to sue dweller governments for these oh-so-good-for-us-all smoking bans crux simply what they are -- a sheer violate of self-regulating property rights? As crave as tobacco federation Officially recognized, dweller for profit owners clutch the Appropriately to normal for themselves whether or not they'll allow smoking.

To the idiots who grave to allow digital billboards in Northeast Columbia: At first I thought they were light-polluting, tasteless distractions designed to cheapen the resale standard of homes in neighborhoods near to where on earth they were positioned. But in the role of the ad for the flunky shop popped up in my disguise it all came together. I mean, it's terminal we all know where on earth the flunky shop is, right? Most likely we can get a sign with big old flashin' boobs for the hoochie bar adjacent.

Valued [radio] forward 99.3, you do clutch commercials. Bail out saying you don't.

"Yearn for to get whatever thing off your chest? Call us with your rant or rave at 765-0707 ext. 126 or email RANTandRAVE@free-times.com. Submissions essence be edited for reel and spelling but not sentence structure. Occupy limit emailed submissions to 150 words." via free-times.com

Posted via web from fourleafclovergoodluckcharms's posterous