Saturday 1 March 2014 Shooting Stars

Shooting Stars
I pray on every single shooting star I lay my eyes on. For the last 2 years it's been the same wish every time. Whilst on holiday in Wales I saw about three. On Saturday me and my partner were outside and we saw another one; we grabbed eachothers hands and prayed the same prayer. Tonight I went outside to do a Ritual to Nut. I'd been meaning to for a "long" while, so I really owed it to Nut. I done a ritual to her using her dedicated lantern indoors, but I knew I needed to do it outdoors beneath the stars, and more frequently.The moon was around the side of the house so only when the ritual was over did I notice it, but that was ok, because the stars were all out. As soon as I'd cast the circle and I'd sat down to call Nut I saw a huge shooting star shoot past in the sky. It was the biggest, brightest and slowest shooting star I have ever seen!My eyes welled up. I pray this is a sign for my prayers. It is certainly a sign that she was reaching her hand out to me.

Credit: way-of-witch.blogspot.com