Thursday 1 January 2015 Bee And Bone Witchcraft On Etsy

Bee And Bone Witchcraft On Etsy
lavenderwrath:

thelivingwiccan:

lavenderwrath:

thelivingwiccan:

Well folks, it's been one long journey to get here, but I've finally done it. I've opened an etsy shop!

"BEE AND BONE: TRADITIONAL WITCHCRAFT AND SIMILAR CONJURE. "

"ROOTS, FLOWERS, BONES. "SUPPLIES AND SPELLS. "CURIOS FOR THE CURIOUS."

Right now it's just a couple of powders and some dried herbs and flowers, but I assure you I have big big plans for this shop.

I'd love it you could check it out, share this post, and maybe even give it some business!

-TLW


I bought some lavender, birch bark, and the powder. I am excited.

That was you, Wrath? Thank you so much! Much appreciated, you're definitely getting an extra gift for being order #1.

Oh shucks, it just looked so good and now I can get you going with some fund-age and some good reviews. :)

Both of which are so appreciated. Thanks again. :)



Credit: witchnest.blogspot.com