Thursday 1 January 2015 I Want To Play A Game

I Want To Play A Game
Well, actually, I want to create a game! Well, actually, I want to re-create a game! (please move this topic if it's in the wrong area, sorry!)As some of you old farts ;) may know, EyesOnFF had a relationship of sorts once with a magical site called tripletriadx, well at least I saw the link to this site on the ttx forums or somewhere a few times! (hard to remember back 15 years, perhaps it was on the FFChat IRC?)I want to recreate that site, or maybe make more of a spiritual successor to it, so while this post may be a bit of an advertisement, it's also a request to be allowed to include EyesOnFF as a credit on the site, as I believe this site helped spark interest in the old tripletriadx. (What a legend BoB is right!)This site is very true to the original so far, there has even been help from some old players you may even know here!"So let's play it!" - well actually it's only in development now, it is however in a closed-ish beta state (1 complete deck (FF8), no Combo/Elemental), and as such anyone who would like to contribute by testing it out would be very much welcome.So why am I posting this? The game isn't even ready!? - Well it's getting pretty close, actually so close I'm pretty desperately in need of testers. :)I'm not even sure there is much interest in such an old minigame... But let's see!