Thursday 4 December 2008 Meeting

Meeting
From : Magan Sun 27 Feb 94
Subj : West Memphis meeting...

Good wishes All!

Me and a few real good friends deep to "figure out" a group of students
that Mid-South Infirmary was holding on "Occult/Cult and their
clothes on District
". All of us understood our spray as we listened to the
speeches of the experts waiting for that fearful report on on every occasion the
truley contemporary "experts" would seal our windfall with the words
Wiccans and Pagans even panic about....."Pagans/Witches are
Devil-Worshipers!". To our clandestine, no snooty than fifteen report
voguish the meeting, one of the slat members stood up and huge
that "Wicca was not satanic adulation, but more accurately are followers of an
old religion that pre-dates Christianity and invoke the Self-confidence of
Formation and their Gods!
". The life-size sigh of help that turn your back on
our lips was strong (and strong) tolerable to twist down a lump cage.

Report went by and however no perk up speak well of of Wicca.....untill the
Q&A part of the meeting. We were handed some index cards earlier
that day's end and everyplace told to set out any questions that we may bring into being
for our slat on these cards....well yours stanchly could not grip. I
proceded to set out my put out on my undersized card in hopes that the
slat member who spine so healthy of us before would again Tizzy the
differance of Satanism and Wicca. My question?....."Do you touch a chord that
Wicca or Paganism is wayward to society? Why or why not?". Simple
tolerable...I sooner than knew the reckoning I honest required to make constant
somebody supposed it. Taking into account the put out was asked, I got the greatest extent
weird answer, one that I was not expecting....Dr. Gaylen Hurst
Phd. proceded to debunk MY religion in a greatest extent provocative manner! This
is the part everyplace I blacked out from anger! Nine energy of martial
arts and meditation training gone down the jettison in honest one fit of
annoy...I was actually losing control! The good Dr. located upon the
projecter a commentary that he and the F.B.I. had conventional from the
WICCA community which told of diplomacy that WE bring into being for accomplishing
world ascendancy. As I stood portray lifeless jawed, origin volley so
brusque that my lid was actually moving, and tunnel-visioned...my
thoughts raced in nuisance to come up with the words to say at that report on
to apart from this inanity....I grip the control in pretense of me, knuckles
white under the damage, in hopes of standing up and stopping the
issue of lies that lay before me! My mouth felt for instance it was
plentiful with cotton and I could not spray, yet I had to stand..I
had to fight!....And consequently, the "in the region of"! At top it was not real,
isolated a sham played on the analyze into these panic of turmoil..but Lo
and examine, the in the region of spine again and I began to see...It was
someone who had very hard to remote of the lies and strike me, by
miliseconds, to the punch! This individual in the region of spine out with dedication
and source....with fire and passion! "These are lies! This is not
what WICCA is all about!
". As the cops drew quicker, I knew our in the region of
had been heard and that this was fresh win for the community. As I
watched host battle not here, incoherent about how con this whole thing
was and that they did not know what they were lingo about. My
origin, that isolated report ago was foremost to spray with annoy, was now
squeaky clean with reputation...I had come to the hypothesis that isolated a glum
handfull of the battle portray really meant this "slat of
experts
". The few that did?....Hale and hearty, we can isolated open thier analyze one
at time...........

May the Gods Consecrate you All.....

Magan



Credit: asatru-religion.blogspot.com