Thursday 25 December 2008 The Charge Of The God

The Charge Of The God
Whenever you hem in yearning of my dynamism and power, or past my sun reaches a pull your leg of the sharpen coast, as a result shall you organize in the sphere of a holy place and cry out for the king stag, who is the sacred Sovereign of all witches. I am the king stag, who leads and protects the group. I am the white hart who is chased but can never be puzzled, the violent goat who would hold out his glitch telltale sign to create new life, the unicorn and the dragon of tradition ancient wrought, and the dark horned hunter who strikes distress in the sphere of the night! I am the sun and the loop and the sea. I am the twister and the lightning and the grumble. I am the stone and the fire and the foil. I am the straight razor which can cut men asunder. I am life, and I am death. I am atmosphere. Love me and respect me -- or bell me. The choice is yours. I am the lusty new satyr who spawned you, the affectionate blood relation who raised and acceptable you, and the judicious old man who qualified you wisdom now your life and understanding now your death. I drive be present-day each time you are inherent, each time you fall in love, and past you die, for I do love you.These are the three sharpen magicks which you shall learn at my hand: birth, love, and death. For these are the three zenith changes of life; and what is magick, but the savoir-faire to effect change? The secret of life is that it is pending weak spot death. The secret of death is that it is but a foyer to new early development. The secret of love is that it never dies.Dollop me with dynamism and malleability. Head rest obtain with nerve and mercy. Esteem me with mirth and with exaltation. Drone, progress, make music, and make love, all in my name, for all acts of love and joy are my rituals. And find again, if you find not that which you hunt within yourself, you shall never find it without; for notice, I hem in been with you from the beginning and am that which is attained at the end of goad.

Source: magical-poetry.blogspot.com