Friday 19 December 2008 Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor
My name is Paul Taylor and I wrote a work about metaphysics and spirituality, approachable in full for free on my website, paultaylor.net. I made this work for persons interested in the charm and technique of devotion, bother and energy, and metaphysics and spirituality. My in print work is curt but obsession with information. It takes the form of a series of metaphysical equations or formulas describing spiritual concepts displayed as a set of images. I undertaking my encircled milieu on metaphysics and spirituality with the word of warning that I make mistakes and that I moving and learn. My website is sometimes simplified and condensed, so the pleased of my work can change anytime. If you take pleasure in questions or explanation about my work, plea point them to me using the call information on my website. Yours fatally, Paul Taylorpaultaylor.net