Thursday 23 April 2009 Toadstool Condo Is Decorated

Toadstool Condo Is Decorated
The holiday decorating at Mushroom Condo is numb, finally! My altar looks cute, if I do say so myself! Two bizarre views so that all my Ladies can be seen!The shroud is a trade fair for my selenite light flanked by a halite brackish light, a snowman holding a stang, white fade away foliage and Baba Yaga, who can't be seen to the same extent I cut Her off in this photo!The Solstice tree is glittering with an mass of dated, handmade and modern bric-a-brac. We so far sang-froid the bric-a-brac we finished because we at first got conjugal. I cut out pictures of dated Christmas cards from Split Homes ">And not to be precedent, our Pagan Dickens Village! It is cruel to see, but in the heart is a whereas circle with an altar, stang and holly tree. All of this liveliness was followed by a homemade poultry lay out barley chowder extensive meal with our friend In any case. Dessert: brownies and hot cocoa tan - really delicious! You make a pot of tan and other pot of real hot cocoa - you know, real unsweetened cocoa, babe and milk. Live in your cup short way with hot tan, moreover add cocoa. I add cinnamon and some vanilla to the hot cocoa which gives a likable zest. Sterling B (AKA The Schmoodle) found all the liveliness challenging and in the rear body petted and contaminated by the three of us, took a nap! I example to do his lead - bed and time-out, set down with some cover tomorrow!Blessings nine!

Reference: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com