Monday 22 June 2009 Need Somewhere To Turn

Need Somewhere To Turn
I am new to tribe. I have had an ongoing problem with my husband. He went to Mexico for 10 days and came home wanting nothing to do with his business or family. This went on for 6 months and I had no clue as to what was going on. One of my Mexican friends told me someone has done spell work on him. A woman in Mexico placed a spell on him so he would leave his family and be devoted to her. She helped me find a bruja, who confirmed what was going on and tried to help. Nothing she did helped. I have many details that I could go into on how she tried to help. She told me {the evil woman in Mexico} that her spell work was very powerful and that she was doing Santeria and was a high priestess. Time has passed and I have had many people and much money spent trying to get my husband back. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how this can be accomplished? My family and I are desperate. Many tragedies have happened to my family since all this started. Health, money, family problems etc. I live in a very rural area and do not have access to help. Any ideas would be appreciated.

posted in
Rootworkers
- 6 replies