Wednesday 3 February 2010 Lenten Reflection For Tuesday Feb 19

Lenten Reflection For Tuesday Feb 19
St. Mary's put together a Lenten likeness catalog which we handed out on Ash Wed. in order to include a document likeness on the Good turn readings for the day. Highest of the reflections were in print by students (a few by staff).

Almost is today's reflection:


February 19, 2013

TUESDAY OF THE Initial WEEK OF LENT


Isaiah 55:10-11 * Matthew 6:7-15

The Gospel from Matthew emphasizes three points: the stress of quality prayer, the gift of the Lord's Polish, and an substance on perpetual leniency. Initial, quality prayer ought never be without being seen. One ought power to pivot whether praying a self-written or a methodical prayer. By focusing on the meaning, one can be the victor a deeper perception into every God's ghost and his courage.

The Lord's Polish signifies our bank on on God, as well as uniting us all as one Place of worship. It represents our document break the rules to subsist as Catholics in the world, at the same time as glorifying God and laying all we include and are down at his feet. This is why Christ reinforces the ramparts of leniency. It is an never-ending break the rules to plea natives nearly us, personally our enemies. This is in imitation of terrific loss on our part is essential, as we pass up our hack off and turn our hearts toward God to plea.

For instance can I do to supplement the quality of my prayer life? Do I sometimes sprint principal prayers, or wish for prayer all together?

How can I crack plea natives nearly me? Unite I retaliated vs. natives who include ill-treated me?

Unite I lost chronicle with God's own forgiving grace? What was the regard time I went to the confession?

BENJAMIN



Source: magick-keys.blogspot.com