Sunday 24 October 2010 By Cat

By Cat
This is more a a request for help. A long time ago I practived wicca I have not done so in well over 15 years. I am now getting back in touch with my elemental side again. But I have a problem now that I need to get taken care of. I have a presence in my house. Normally I would leave it be and go on but it has started to become violent towards my 14 year old daughter. My sisters decided to bring their church into the picture and it has done nothing but gotten worse. we were raised strict catholics. I enjoy wicca much more and believe in it more than anything else. I only stopped practicing it because of my mom. This presence has physically hurt my child left scratches and bite marks. I remember something about using crystals and sage I think it was to cleanse the house but I do not remember it all. My husband who is catholic but not practicing has no problem with my liking the wiccan ways so he is even up to trying something different since his ways have not worked. (he said ignore it and it will go away) I have also been feeling very restless since my sisters brought the church in. I know in my soul that this thing is dark, very dark. I am scared my child is scared and I really need help. the problem is I live in a small town in the south and if you even think wicca or pagan they think devil worshipping and all that nasty stuff. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Origin: wizard-notes.blogspot.com