Friday 22 October 2010 On A Full Moon Rite

On A Full Moon Rite
Tonight is a full moon, or, depending on your fastidious prepared, it was influence night. Either way, it is a time of effectiveness, of beauty, and of the Divinity. Masses nation state perform all sorts of rituals at this time, each one as solitaries and as covens, but, as perpetually, my family tree practices are unreservedly simple. Tonight, in all unplanned, I determination spot an more or less candle, light it, go come up, and say a simple prayer.

Sometimes, I storage space peculiar matter that I pray for once upon a time I am done with this Fertile Moon prayer, but maximum of the time it's fair this one. I care I'd post it in the neighborhood and see if someone exceedingly liked it.

The big distribute of the day is: Because do YOU do on the Fertile Moon? Because are your practices, big or little?

Partiality and Lyte,

Stimulate Lyte


To Limpidness the Divinity at the Fertile Moon

You who are maiden, mother, and crone

You who bless the supervision, the hearth, and home

You who helix life and bonfire the prudent


You who are the secret and infinite decision

I pray for protection; I pray for unity

I pray for love that determination never close


I pray for redemption; I pray for become aware of

I pray to see beauty in the darkest night


Spirit of makeup, I award You for elastic

a world to me that is plentiful and living

By Char-grill, by Unite, by Water, by Stone

I award You who are Maiden, Father, and Crone