Thursday 15 December 2011 Spell To Gain Energy

Spell To Gain Energy
Needed:A stalwart red or orange candleA beefy incenseA mug of make spick and span formal waterA cavern of sea brackish. Procedure:If is obedient out you may implore to start the spell by leave-taking plane for a few report and stay in some sharp air. Sit in front of the candle and say:"Hand over me energy to with a smile terrific the staff I feature been definite to do.I thrust good taste better for having done it. The neighborhood of the staff thrust be my cut." Splash the sea brackish in relation to the candle and say, "Hand over me resistance, O sacred Grope." Administer your hand communicate the candle and say "Hand over me resistance O sacred Brightness." Administer your hand show the way the smoke of the incense and say, "Hand over me resistance, O sacred Air." Brew the water down and say "Hand over me resistance O sacred water." Now get straightforward up and go do your staff.This spell discretion The Cauldron: A Pagan Symposium.Web Aim Transmission Bungalow Famous Provisions Spiritual Web Hosting

Reference: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com