Monday 21 May 2012 My Life With The Spirits Modern Magician By Lon Duquette

My Life With The Spirits Modern Magician By Lon Duquette
My Life With The Spirits: Not since The Confessions of Aleister Crowley has a true magician told his own story. My Life with the Spirits is a rare glimpse into the
fascinating, and sometimes terrifying, sometimes hilarious world of a modern ceremonial magician.

Hailed by critics as the most entertaining
author in the field and one of the most widely respected members of magick community, Lon Milo DuQuette gently draws you into the
introspective world of the modern magician, tickles you with hilarious observations and self - effacing confessions, then ( often the same paragraph ) slams you in the heart with breathtaking profundities. By shedding light on his own development as a person and magician DuQuette provides a beacon for aspiring magicians everywhere.
My Life With The Spirits is in paperback and 190 pgs.