Friday 23 November 2012 My Examiner Com Column

My Examiner Com Column
Brightest Blessings everyone on this crisp and beautiful Fall day. I am sure that a lot of you know by now that I am the Pagan Travel Examiner on Examiner.com. I take great pride in my Examiner.com column and I am trying to help the greater Pagan, Wiccan, New Age, Earth-centered spirituality communities by providing this overview of all things related to Paganism to do in this wide, wonderful world. The scope of the subject is pretty limitless. My articles on Examiner are supposed to be news stories and in the third person, so this blog is where the real me will be hanging out for all the world to see. I hope you will subscribe to both columns and read them regularly. I am hoping to provide a constant stream of interesting and educational as well as funny stories and articles about cool Pagan places to visit in this world. Go to both pages and subscribe and come along with me as we travel the world together! Pagan Travel Examiner and Travels With Branwenn