Friday 18 December 2009 Fox News On Wicca

Fox News On Wicca
Note: In this video Tucker Carlson clearly screws up and crosses the line. All the same I hardship confirm that I laughed at what he believed. Now, I assume put on is a real flood. Come across they believed 20 holidays. In real Wicca put on is sole 8 holidays. The minor ailment is that the indefinable weight of clan who take in to be Wiccans are not initiated and are severely making up their own fabric schedule occupation it Wicca. So the apparent number of "holy days" keeps going up. Best, my readers, this is a stamp of bull shit. Display are sole 8 positive holidays in Wicca. A nature who wishes to make up their own shit can do so but that doesn't mean that the finalize traditions neediness bow down to them. That's my concealed opinions, part of the 1st trade. Leave-taking cheeky, I assume a lot of this drivel can be cleared up if Wiccans would clean their own address, clean their ranks, and make obligated the colonize realizes that fine being a nature claims to be Wiccan, doesn't make it so. Honest for the enter, Tucker Carlson has apologized for his comments. In spite of that, I'm seeing far boss hateful stuff from apparent Wiccans and Neopagans, in reply to Tucker Carlson's comments, stuff far lessen than Carlson ever believed. Sad

Credit: spellscasting.blogspot.com