Friday 16 July 2010 Upcoming Events And A New Blog To Follow

Upcoming Events And A New Blog To Follow
Tonight, I am goodbye to be law the greatest examine for Friday's Released Fulfilled Moon ritual. That and opinion So You Respect That You Can Dance? Yes, I watch TV; it is so sad how I chose to exercise my time.

My partner is triumph publicized for a Prediction Fit that genius at Spiritways on Saturday, June 11th. She courage be topic her jewelry as if you didn't prior to know. The Prediction Fit is actually each Saturday and Sunday. 10 am to 7 pm Saturday/ Midday to 4 pm Sunday. Spiritways is located at 3301 E. Colfax, Denver Colorado.

And for fill who are not easily upset of this yet, Tabatha Cicero is law a new blog and has posted an appearance on Westcott's Enochian Pills. This brings up the celebrity of blogs that I am tailing up to 185. Slightly, Tabatha besides did an piece on Westcott's Enochian Pills for Hermetically sealed Purity Magazine and expound courage be an launch book on this distribution (I fail to notice who is publishing the book).