Sunday 4 July 2010 Web Crawling Wednesday

Web Crawling Wednesday
Been a while, so here's a really cool blog by a super cool Hedgewitch!The Ramblings and Wanderings of a Canadian Hedgewitch: Walking the Hedge is the pet project of Juniper.Here is her biography:Most folks call me Juniper, my friends call me Juni.I am closing in on thirty but eternally youthful.I have been a farmer and a city girl, a homesteader and a gypsy.I have worked in animal rescue and occult shops, art galleries, liquor stores and bead shops.I hunt in thrift store jungles and gather in the wildwoods.I practice in groves and ditches, hedgerows and sea shores, basements and vacant lots.I am not an Elder, nor guru.I am just a messy little Hedgewitch who speaks her mind.This is my journal. It will have funny bits, rants, ramblings, ideas, poetry and more...Take it as you please. I suggest reading with your tongue firmly in cheek. Walking The Hedge is the site it is connected to, which boasts a Gallery (I love her collages in the Arts and Crafts section), member journals (there's only one, but since she revamped her site I'm waiting for more), BoS and Grimoire, Hedge Folks and Friends (a list of personal websites and blogs), and a FORUM (how cool is that?).Juniper has always been a favourite Hedgie blog of mine to follow, and I LOOOOOVE the blog "What is a Hedgewitch?"So head on over, join the forums, and check out her website and blog (and don't forget to check out Dr. Brendan Myers while over there! He's awesome, too).Happy Wednesday (well, technically it's Thursday at 4:25am...LOL).

Origin: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com