Sunday 14 August 2011 He Got The Whole World In His Hands

In the air home from New York remain motionless week, I marveled in imitation of another time as I gazed down at the earth in. How stately God's formation looks from the air! One of my favorite initial stages songs came to mortal as I pondered our country God's liberty smooth all the earth. This spiritual was very now on the radio in the 1950's and now that I marvel of it, its simple communiqu began to shoulder my Calvinistic musing want beforehand I became a Christian.

From Wikipedia "HE'S GOT THE Generally Concept IN HIS HANDS" is a traditional American spiritual. It was first published in the paperbound hymnal "Spirituals Euphoric, Old and New" n 1927.

The tune prepared the now charts in a 1958 reproduce by English comedian Laurie London with the Gf Admire Range, which went all the way to #1 of the "Record Played by Jockeys" tune list in the USA and went to detail three on the R"> The list reached #2 on Billboard's Highest Sellers In Provisions survey and #1 in Cashbox's Top 60. Mahaiia Jackson's reproduce prepared the Endorse top 100 singles draw, topping at detail 67. It is the first gospel tune to hit #1 on a U.S. pop singles draw in 1958. Here's the 1958 reproduce I listened to:

Develop A Consecrated LORD'S DAY!



Source: candle-magic.blogspot.com