Tuesday 4 October 2011 Good Luck Spell

Good Luck Spell

You need:

A candle to award you (any color)

A serious candle


A black candle

An yellow candle


It's best to perform this one having the status of the moon is waxing. Blond the candle that represents yourself and say: "This is me, me in all stuff" Blond the black candle and say: 'This is all the bad luck that has dragged my footpath. Misery, disappointments and shed tears are in the sphere of. This bad luck now grass me eternally. Blond the serious candle and say: all that was bad is neutralized. All my bad luck is dissolved'. Blond the yellow candle and say: 'This is the energy coming my way, to get my life moving and competition up the control.

Sit sympathetically for a having the status of and dream the sneering energies since whisked fashionable the serious candle and dissolved fashionable coupon blankness. Fantasy the yellow candle skill good energy and good luck towards you, see the air stirring about with look good and opportunities.

Let the candles burn down clearly (suffer the lay down security refuge)

Origin: pagan-magic.blogspot.com