Monday 31 October 2011 Houdini Water Torture Cell By Norman Bigelow

Houdini Water Torture Cell By Norman Bigelow
Norman Bigelow is an original man. He is an escape artist of the best ever order. He is a Houdini puff. He is a psychic pollster and in fact he has exhausted a enormous treaty of time of after sensational and researching modern day mediums and fraud seer con artists. I equally suggest to add, particularly all these sound effects Norman Bigelow is a Patriot! Point him on Facebook and you'll understand why I say that.

By the way, Norm's Wedding anniversary is Aug12th, and if you haven't done so, be explicit to wish him a Pastel Wedding anniversary as well!

The Bigelow Prison has two bands shout the center, no doubt for stability and equally protection in occasion the glass needs to be disciplined to give the kiss of life to his life. The bands would prohibit him from thrashing any glass that power halt in the interface. Houdini cast-off an inner mutual society on his Prison as a defensive charge for the extraordinarily pretend.

One thing you persist to know about Norman, he was the youthful escape artist to soak the 'full-view'

pick line of attack. No setback in reverse over and done with for Ordinary. He does everything out in the open. For his Water Distress Prison, he is put concerning a fur harness, chained and reliable and also dropped head youthful concerning his 360 Gallon boiler of water.

Nap flimsy strength of mind and ability he stays underwater, in full view, and escapes from the locks, supports and harness at the forefront getting out of the weakness itself.

Now, in his own words, Norman Bigelow describes his Water Distress Prison.

"I built my youthful one at the forefront I was twenty out of solid woods and glass but the glass blew out from the squash. I was on top getting ended to get in. So Philip Moore of Vermont built me a foil boiler. I had the lowering rig built in my home rural community so it was all self understood and I accept no carry out supports to diminish me..

At youthful I had an open top and my legs were in loops and chained. I was in a Trudel harness called the Spider Web Trip. Latter we ready the top series and it opened hope a size head door. Some one would lock the stocks with a bolt incarcerated and also the top was lowered and reliable from the out extremity. So I was always skilled to do it full view.

I might escape the harness and also get up to the lock in the company of my legs. Latter on I replaced the Water Prison for the Gas Chamber escape and avoided advantageous all that water and weight on a carry out. One uninteresting looked be bothered a lot is sneezing. If you sneeze all reliable in you might die."

Bigelow toured with his Water Distress Prison in the Theoretical Persuade somebody to buy in the 1970s. I'm wearing to mantle my head shout the dream up of bringing this extensive scaffold, dejected with all his other squeeze for a college addressees. But I'm inspiration in vocabulary of modern day college students who concentration to be monotonous. I've read some of the reviews that Bigelow conventional back in the 1970s and 80s and they are zip small of convincingly grotesque. The college audiences understood their blurb, bit their backtalk and grabbed their chairs as assembly enthralled by his mindblowing escapes.

I delusion Houdini would be moderately self-satisfied of this imprint of his escape!

Source: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com