Wednesday 16 November 2011 Improve Advice

Improve Advice
Hi all.. i'd like to get more knowledge and recive experience and advices from exp players.. So my question is how should i improve myself in better heroes, formation

My main char is hunter lvl 73 back top, middle is djinni shes +15, bottom back is godless wolf +15, front top nereida +12, front mid nether knight +9 and in reserve as 6th slot is Valkyrie +9;

Using dodge/hit build, using tanks as in dragonsoul ability sacrifice for rage boost..;

I have option to get now lunar pristess instead of djinni if thats great or not.. I'm low to medium casher, i use dias on my vip and some cool stuff i find in hot events.

Have 230k PATK, 170k PDEF, 940k HP, 132k MATK, 130k MDEF, 45k AGI with 13k HIT, 13k DODGE and 10k CRIT;

Using Aoede as main nuker angel, switching to polly when i level her enough for crit halo, my mount is on +20 and trained to +40;

Also my dragonsoul ability is for shield 80/80;

So on what should i focus now and what hero should i get as next, shall i go for lunar pristess instead of djinni or not.. not sure how much do i need to spend money for hecate

Thanks



Origin: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com