Thursday 23 January 2014 Magnificent Hair

Magnificent Hair
So what's the pact with hairdressers pithy off Womens' hair?!I'm execution 10 being younger this sunrise as I'm munching my cornflakes, and the hairdresser says to the participant....'I'm going to cut your (incredibly crave) hair off now, All Organism expert 40 looks uppermost with intelligent hair.'Pffft!OK, so constant if we're in receipt of other, we Lack of food crave hair for a operate of femininity that we're losing due to ageing / menopause etc? It doesn't run to be SUPER-long...of late acceptable for a operate of glamour, at least?As a Pagan Organism, I impression it's my stereotypical fee to run crave, mental, snake-like hair. :)I think to end up with something looking following natural world up and about in it, y'know?I'm nine tenths of the way to accomplishing this....I second hand a spell very matching to this one - http://www.askroseariadne.com/spells-for-growing-beautiful-hair.htmlWhen you come right down to it I reel my hair back in a funky bun for work and other uninterrupted stuff, but it's there, following the rest of us, of late playing the divide until we are let liberal.Celebratory Monday, Witches!