Friday 10 January 2014 People Interrupting Prayers Before Mass

People Interrupting Prayers Before Mass
Could someone help me with this problem? I have been Catholic for 39 years and twice within 2 years this scenario has taken place: I arrive a little early before mass to pray and mentally prepare myself. A lady comes right up to me while I am praying on the kneeler and asks me to move aside so she can get by to sit down. Because I was deep in prayer, my husband politely tells her to take a different route. She is angry and walks off in a huff even though she only had to walk a short distance to get to her seat. It happened again yesterday and I asked the man if he could walk around to get to his seat so I could continue with my prayer. Like before, it was a short distance that he had to walk, but he gave me an angry gesture in front of everyone as he walked around. I consider it very rude to interrupt a person in prayer unless it is necessary. My question is: Would it be more charitable to go ahead and move aside for these people or should I ask them to take another route so that my communication with God is not interrupted? I lean towards doing what I have been doing so as not to reinforce a rude behavior. Thank you all in advance for your thoughts on this situation.:shrug:

Source: asatru-religion.blogspot.com