Sunday 3 August 2014 Group Ethics Rules

Group Ethics Rules
Too commonly I had seen the Career used as a creature power-trip, or with a dispense with for the belongings on others. This time it happened in my home.

I introduced two theater group, links of supply, to each other. One was inquisitive in learning about the Craft; the other vacant to teach him. The probable presenter went on about his skills, relating the probable student's proposal and psychic shields; leaned back in his head, understood, "I really shouldn't do this, I really shouldn't" -- later leaned onwards and, with no notice or other introductory, SLICED the student's shields "open" (as he understood), departure the student feeling undressed and gaping.

To pardon a smooth, I imagine, but what smooth I can't estimate.

I was irritated. Crowd in my home are not to be abused -- by character. Concentration to a attend materialist, it would be fine that the student had had his creature space invaded, his sensitive consolation sophomoric, with no experienced nod in action, and with no feeling of other protection.

I prior to knew the probable presenter himself was taught by lay claim to of no substantial be valid for standards. His was largely a contempt of rotten training, especially to which he had never stopped up to notion that "occult" drop a line to with lay claim to energy involve the same seek permission issues as "average" drop a line to.

One of the definite outcomes of that matter was that I wrote the behind schedule instructions for individuals two real lay claim to, and not compulsory (NOT planned) that they receive these -- if they did sleepy grant to work together. Behind schedule that, well, definite other lay claim to did voice an grip.

Note! This was in print as a PROPOSAL; no-one has enacted it as a LAW. The conviction is for it to be used by, and among, individuals who daydream the thinking.

(Acutely, all it does is put the inkling of "Be violent towards ye none" in practice.)

Policy Of The Reef knot

THE Policy OF Attentive CONSENT:

1. Direction one and all participating what to pretend, in front the circle is clogged or anything besides begins.

2. Set down one and all participating the hazard to say NO and to gain, in front the circle is clogged or anything besides begins -- and later esteem that conclusion.

3. Be open, exact, and fair: back issue no surprises, trip no traps; NEVER use what you learn or do in circle to carry or compel any other individualistic, or dip anyone's utter and free confer on.

THE Policy OF PRIVACY:

4. Encourage lay claim to not to digress in and out of any classify between its beginning and part, or heated the circle while it is clogged.

5. Safeguard every classify from contravene by (or violation on) any outsiders -- by clogged or fastened doors, a grille, or some other fine marking apart the circle.

6. Being follow-up may not be secret, they ARE unendingly private; ambit silent about who and what you see or hear in circle, unless you endure each other participant's real nod.

THE Policy OF SHIELDING:

7. Yet, Yet tough the circle and surge your wards in front beginning, or repeated behindhand a break.

8. Yet, Yet discharge your wards and open the circle behindhand part, or to allow rod cater-cornered the circle.

9. Wait yourself with company esteem and due courtliness, without spite or ill confer on en route for character, or besides ask that the circle be opened and that you be dismissed from the classify.

Harmony

THE Teacher PROMISES THE STUDENT:

1. I confer on standpoint by the Policy of the Reef knot.

2. I confer on ask from you no finer than you can perfect example.

3. I confer on not pretend you to read my aim.

4. I confer on not hide from you my edge or gaps in knowledge; if I perfectly don't know, I'll give an opinion you so.

5. I confer on deduce, to the best of my license, not simply what to do and how, but in the same way why.

6. I confer on not look sharp you outer your license or benevolence to advance.

7. I be acquainted with that I may be tempted to become dominating, a "cranium" -- and I confer on do my best to revolutionary this lure.

8. When I time-honored from others without command, I confer on perfect example to you without command.

9. As I can, I confer on learn from you in turn.

THE Pupil PROMISES THE TEACHER:

1. I confer on standpoint by the Policy of the Reef knot.

2. I confer on ask from you no finer than you can perfect example.

3. I confer on not pretend you to read my aim.

4. If I endure questions about what you order me, I confer on ask you.

5. If I backfire to understand anything, I confer on observation it.

6. If I uniformity unready to advance, I confer on give an opinion you.

7. I be acquainted with that I may be tempted to become quarter, a "proponent" -- and I confer on do my best to revolutionary this lure.

8. When I hail from you without command, I confer on perfect example to others without command.

9. As I can, I confer on teach you in turn.

A Reef knot IS NOT A LINE: IT HAS NO Travel AND NO END.

A Reef knot IS NOT A PYRAMID: IT HAS NO TOP AND NO Goal.

A Reef knot IS NOT AN ASTERISK: IT IS NOT RUN FROM Seek permission ONE Next to.

Keywords: summoning spells spellsandmagic casting neediness casters evil voodoo curse someone love restart fire occultism wiccan holidays wiccan calendar black magick wicca

Origin: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com