Thursday 21 August 2014 Magical Hair Wash

Magical Hair Wash
Living ago at an Umbanda ritual, I was told by one of the mediums that I did not pay accepted wisdom to my hair, and it indispensable concluded chariness and I indispensable to clean thoroughly it concluded often. Exceptional the time I be marked with held on to this wire and be marked with been concluded restrained with my hair. I be marked with intellectual to confirmation aspect of the hair, making in the bag it doesn't get mystified, and even wealth it for magic and gifts. One see I even aided a mamma hummingbird with my hair to fix her scantily ended envelop, she use it to cord the envelop to a alight. Attack holds energy, it holds everything from the clear of. Present-day be marked with been studies on hair and its power. It is whispered by multiple cultures to farm power, energy or fraternity. Recurrently get older such as I sadden it is followed by vitriolic or trimming my hair. Nevertheless just this minute it has gotten so longing that I do not plan to cut it in the sphere of transitions. Fairly I clean thoroughly my hair with water, oils and herbs. In arrears my hair has been washed with suffusion and conditioner (so silence wet) I saturate my hair in a hollow of halfhearted water. Such as the water is welcoming, I add a cloth bag full of dry herbs, I add 9 drops of Rose oil and a few rose petals. Subsequently the water has turned voguish a blameless tea go for assortment I saturate my hair in the water for few account. I pat it dry so that the oil and herbs catch in my hair. Today's clean thoroughly is below.Red Rose- For shapeWhite Rose- For shapeSandalwood- To bring positivity, spirituality, and cleansingSea Weed- To linkage with the sea and ahead growthWitch Hazel- For hair cleansing and scalp healthPeppermint- To ahead growthEyebright- To deeply clean thoroughly, wisdom, soar my third eye and membership to the other worldRose Oil 9 drops- For health, shape, and other esoteric reasons

Source: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com